I recently had trouble with the Infinity control communicating with the air handler and outside unit. My AC compancy blames it on the Power company "on-call" box I had place on the compressor to turn off the unit during peak demands. I save about $7 a month by letting the power company do this.

Has anyone heard of communication problems with the Infinity control system and the Power company box when the power company turns of the compressor?

The only problem to my understanding is that its just more of a nuisance. You are not harming the system.

Does the mesage disappear after the device turns off?
    Do as I say, not as I do

Usually, it's hit or miss. You need to turn of the breakers and the on-call box for a while then turn them back on. And then you might get lucky and communications is reestablished.

If you look at the error log, you'll see over 100 communication errors. I've disconnected the on-call box and haven't seen the problem re-occur. The power company suggests their box was improperly connected to the AC unit and will come out to troubleshoot.

Yes, I've seen problem. Yes, it's the power interupting device. There is no way to make it play nice.

So, it's your call. Save $7 per month or live without the nuisance of resetting the breakers.