Thread: Bryant and Carrier

Post Likes
    Are there products the same (Infinity and the 90 Plus i). If not, which would people recommend both for perforance and service availability. Likewise with their AC lines. Thanks

Post Likes
    Carrier outdoor units are quieter than the Bryants.Furnaces are the same,pick the dealer\installer company.
    It's NOT the BRAND,it's the company that installs it!!!!!

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Post Likes
    The Bryant almost equal to Infinity is the Evolution.

Post Likes
    Infinity and evolution are equal except they are a different color and have a different name on them. Carrier outdoor units are much quieter than bryant. How do I know this for sure some people ask? I work for carrier.

Post Likes
    Ditto on all above except for the noise opinions.
    According to the current product data the condensors have the same db levels across the board for each equivalent 2 speed unit. Carrier manufacturers a 037 18 seer, which Bryant doesn't, rated at 74 db compared to 72 db from the 036's. Their 2006 line of products are going to be changed in shape and performance.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by wayner211
    I work for carrier.
    I think I know you.

Post Likes
    I seriously doubt you know me jthomas.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by wayner211
    I seriously doubt you know me jthomas.
    You're probably right. This world is a big place. I've just read some of your posts, and it reminds me of someone I know in building 9. Have a nice day.

Post Likes
    You might know me. Would jThomas stand for Jason Thomas. Have racing for a hobby?

Post Likes
    jthomas... Who do you know in Building 9?? I have talked with a few people from building 9 from time to time. From dealer meeting etc..

Post Likes
    I know most of the people, because I'm there every day. Sorry, but I'm not comfortable plugging names on a public Internet site. It might offend someone.

I'm not an HVAC person, manufacturing or Engineer. I'm just the cook. Not Quite, but I'm in a non core business function. (NO HVAC knowledge other than what I learned from this site, and the occasional chat with an engineer)

Wayner211, I'm 429 on your phone directory.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in