if your suction side gauge pressure is low what could be the problems besides low frion
possibly a restriction in the metering device.
Life is like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.
Low on gas, restricted exp. valve, restricted drier, low ambient temp. causing low head pressure...
" Kill a Commie for Mommy! "
- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet
weak compressor valves....
What is your head pressure and outside temperature?
As simply as I can put it.
a) low refrigerant flow into evaporatot.
1) low refrigerant level
2) restriction causing low refrigerant flow
b) low air flow
1) filter stopped up
2) indoor coil stopped up
3) Blower motor not running ( or not running at
correct speed )
4) Can't pull enough return air ( ductwork )
5) can't push enough supply air ( ductwork )
6) Return air bypasssing coil
c) low indoor ambient temp:
may also be helped by low outdoor ambient at same