Thread: Screwups

Screwups

How come the edit button on a post only lasts about 30 minutes now? Sometimes it takes me 2 or 3 days to realize how dumb something was that I said.......

Quote Originally Posted by klove View Post
    How come the edit button on a post only lasts about 30 minutes now? Sometimes it takes me 2 or 3 days to realize how dumb something was that I said.......
    Finally realized that huh?

I think it lasted for around 36 hours or so before (best guess). It just started this 20 or 30 minute thing when these last changes were made. Kinda pricked my paranoid gland.

thought it's always been 30 min.
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Could always report the post and request that the stoooopid comment/post/thread be edited/removed?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthington View Post
    Could always report the post and request that the stoooopid comment/post/thread be edited/removed?

Yeah, but then y'all would know about it and could save it for yourselves to look at when you have moderator meetin's and talk about how messed up we all are. I know that's what I'd do if I were you, 'cause there's really no substitute for a good laugh at somebody else's expense . Always wondered why there wasn't a delete button for those times that you almost instantaneously realize that you screwed up. Those times.....