Ever wonder what the heck dinosaurs ate aboard Noahs Ark?

The answers are right here in this article.
    http://www.answersingenesis.org/arti...or-the-animals
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Wow. Just wow.

This "John Woodmorappe" is likely the least intelligent human being ever to be sat in front of a typewriter. I wonder if he has trouble tying his shoes and remembering how to breathe...

Unless that whole article is simply a trolling attempt, (in which case, it's AWESOME), I'd have to say that the whole of our species is worse off due to this loser.

For those of you who don't want to click on an article that chock full of stupid- This is what John Woodmorappe wants you to know about Jesus:

LMAO
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by BACnet View Post
    Wow. Just wow.

This "John Woodmorappe" is likely the least intelligent human being ever to be sat in front of a typewriter. I wonder if he has trouble tying his shoes and remembering how to breathe...

Unless that whole article is simply a trolling attempt, (in which case, it's AWESOME), I'd have to say that the whole of our species is worse off due to this loser.

For those of you who don't want to click on an article that chock full of stupid- This is what John Woodmorappe wants you to know about Jesus:
    That's just a picture of Jesus telling folks to give unto Ceasar that which is Ceasars.