Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 89
  1. #27
    Originally posted by madeinusa
    Jultzya:

    Go back and read my last sentence when I answered your post.

    What meaning do you get from it?
    The meaning that you need to learn more?

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    5,340
    Ok, I will have to follow up tomorrow. I need to write a speech for my 2000th post.

    So until tomorrow, you guys figure out if you seriously want to lose another debate with me. Remember, I am undefeated here.

    Edit: You are starting to use your mind grasshopper with the "it aint going out the chimney thinking". catch you guys tomorrow.


    [Edited by madeinusa on 10-08-2005 at 03:32 AM]

  3. #29
    Originally posted by madeinusa
    Ok, I will have to follow up tomorrow. I need to write a speech for my 2000th post.

    So until tomorrow, you guys figure out if you seriously want to lose another debate with me. Remember, I am undefeated here.
    Well, I don't EVER remember having a debate with you. But I'm willing to bet money that your winning streak is OVER!

    Why are you tucking tail and running with the 2000 post Bull****?

  4. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bartlett, IL
    Posts
    6,619
    Don't lose any sleep while you're thinkin....

  5. #31
    Originally posted by madeinusa
    Edit: You are starting to use your mind grasshopper with the "it aint going out the chimney thinking". catch you guys tomorrow.
    So what, you now want me to believe its going down the drain?

  6. #32
    Originally posted by 2hot2coolme
    I really don't think you have the firepower against Jultzya.

    I'm feeling a burial on this one.

    Especially when you call him out!!
    Originally posted by 2hot2coolme
    And NO I'm not suckin up.....He knows his ****!!! Period!!
    Brown nosier!

    Thanks for the compliments.

  7. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bartlett, IL
    Posts
    6,619
    Originally posted by jultzya
    Originally posted by 2hot2coolme
    I really don't think you have the firepower against Jultzya.

    I'm feeling a burial on this one.

    Especially when you call him out!!
    Originally posted by 2hot2coolme
    And NO I'm not suckin up.....He knows his ****!!! Period!!
    Brown nosier!

    Thanks for the compliments.
    Hey, I have to admit, I did learn.........maybe.........1.........or 2.......possible things from your monkey ass

  8. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Concord, CA
    Posts
    2,635
    The legend in his own mind is attempting to invalidate energy efficiency comparisons by mixing in duct losses and the unsubstantiated assertions of the NCI lone ranger. Duct losses ARE a factor. But they don't invalidate AFUE ratings and comparisons thereof. And the lone ranger may or may not be right in some of his assertions. But I have yet to see anyone validate those assertions outside of his own little enclave.

  9. #35
    Originally posted by 2hot2coolme
    Hey, I have to admit, I did learn.........maybe.........1.........or 2.......possible things from your monkey ass
    ROTFLMAO...

    Can you please tell me what they were?

    If not, they must not have been important and I wouldn't want it happening again!

  10. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bartlett, IL
    Posts
    6,619
    It had somthin to do with 2stage stats & furnaces....can't put my finger on it but....I will be selling 2 stage stats with 2 stage furnaces

  11. #37
    Good boy!

    I bet the OP is going to **** a brick if he has e-mail notification!

  12. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Central Kentucky
    Posts
    6,247
    Originally posted by Irascible
    But I have yet to see anyone validate those assertions outside of his own little enclave.
    This is because those of us in our little circle seem to be the only ones measuring actual BTU output into the building envelope.

    The manufacturers state that under certain conditions their equipment will produce a certain amount of BTU's.

    The problem lies in the fact that field conditions are just a little less desirable than laboratory conditions.

    Once you take a piece of equipment & install it in the field you have just introduced it to a host of variables that could never be compensated for in a lab.

    Don't you think that makes the rating game just a little deceptive?



    Have you set up a Google alert for Carbon Monoxide yet?
    Click here to find out how.

  13. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Central Kentucky
    Posts
    6,247
    Originally posted by jultzya


    So if the 80-95% outout is not true Btus into the envolope, WHERE is it going?


    It is usually eaten up by duct losses & underfiring of gas appliances.

    The typical HVAC system is only producing 50% to 60% of it's rated capacity into the building envelope,all due to issues external to the equipment.

    I believe the issue made is making with 90% vs 80% has to do with 2 stage 90% equipment in low fire,am I correct in my assumption made?
    Have you set up a Google alert for Carbon Monoxide yet?
    Click here to find out how.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event