Thread: Subsriptions ?

Subsriptions ?

For some reason I'm not recieving email to any of my subsriptions. If I go to the list subsription page and put checkmarks on all, next time I look there, all the checkmarks are off ??

Tried everything I can think of, but I no longer get email notices of any posts that I'am part of.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    For some reason I'm not recieving email to any of my subsriptions. If I go to the list subsription page and put checkmarks on all, next time I look there, all the checkmarks are off ??

Tried everything I can think of, but I no longer get email notices of any posts that I'am part of.

Roy
    I'll take a look

Roy

Back in 2009 you had the same issue. Here is what you found.

Ok we know now why I'm not getting my subscription notices due to them getting bounced by barracuda. This is what I cam up with......

http://www.barracudacentral.org/lookups/ip-reputation

I have no way of doing anything about it, for some reason 67.208.33.236 is listed as poor in their reputation system.

Could it be tied to the same issue? Again there seems to be no issue with your account just like last time.

Thanks for looking in to that...

But why is it when I put a checkmark on all the subsriptions, the checkmarks dont stay there ??

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    also... I just sent you an Admin email. Did you get it?
    Yes I got the email.

If you go user cp/ list subscription/ ...at right there is a box were you can put a checkmark to turn on all, when I tag it all the checkmarks come up, but when I come back later to look, all the checkmarks are gone.

I thought thats where you can select which treads get email notification to you.

Roy

Yes I got the email.

If you go user cp/ list subscription/ ...at right there is a box were you can put a checkmark to turn on all, when I tag it all the checkmarks come up, but when I come back later to look, all the checkmarks are gone.

I thought thats where you can select which treads get email notification to you.

Roy
    Your account is set to default to auto reply on subscriptions. To remove subscriptions just use the Thread Tools drop down menu, when you reply you are automatically subscribed or you don't have to reply when you use the Thread Tools menu, just click subscribe.

The user CP stuff is screwy enough. Still waiting on our software upgrade from IT.

I hate bringing this back up, since your all in the process of changing your software, but....

I just talked to my service provider and he says they dont use the Baracuda system, and that problem would have to be on your end. I confirmed this my putting your IP in the Bareacuda check, and it shows up as poor.

Roy

I hate bringing this back up, since your all in the process of changing your software, but....

I just talked to my service provider and he says they dont use the Baracuda system, and that problem would have to be on your end. I confirmed this my putting your IP in the Bareacuda check, and it shows up as poor.

Roy
    Then that would be Penton's hosting service. I have no control over our IP rating. I did hear some mention of Penton moving to another Hosting service but that was a while ago when a power surge too Penton down completely. Not sure if they are going to upgrade Host service or not or when if they do.