Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,507

    Wonder When The USA Grows....

    Some Cahones...looks like Iceland has some...



    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle28391.htm



    Ron Paul 2012

    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    18,133
    Good read Roy....I sure wish we could follow suit!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Oh lord, the right is fixing to put the FDIC in their sights

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Helena, Montana
    Posts
    2,155
    Hey AC, how does a guy with as liberally slanted views as you, wind up in Texas? Just curious because you just don't fit the mold of a Texan.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Hey AC, how does a guy with as liberally slanted views as you, wind up in Texas? Just curious because you just don't fit the mold of a Texan.
    I'm not a Texan, I'm an Alabama native.. I'm not really that liberal, if anything I might be the most conservative person in this forum, that's why I'm allways on them like stink on sh!t

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,845
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I'm not a Texan, I'm an Alabama native.. I'm not really that liberal, if anything I might be the most conservative person in this forum, that's why I'm allways on them like stink on sh!t
    Yeah and you say you voted for the commie "Obama" cut us some slack ace. You are over the top.. Lighten up and please stop the word games here by calling yourself a conservative when you are one of the most liberal posters here ace. Gees. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Yeah and you say you voted for the commie "Obama" cut us some slack ace. You are over the top.. Lighten up and please stop the word games here by calling yourself a conservative when you are one of the most liberal posters here ace. Gees. Thank you, thank you very much
    thank you, thank you very much

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event