Wonder When The USA Grows....

Some Cahones...looks like Iceland has some...

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle28391.htm

Ron Paul 2012

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Good read Roy....I sure wish we could follow suit!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Oh lord, the right is fixing to put the FDIC in their sights

Hey AC, how does a guy with as liberally slanted views as you, wind up in Texas? Just curious because you just don't fit the mold of a Texan.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Hey AC, how does a guy with as liberally slanted views as you, wind up in Texas? Just curious because you just don't fit the mold of a Texan.
    I'm not a Texan, I'm an Alabama native.. I'm not really that liberal, if anything I might be the most conservative person in this forum, that's why I'm allways on them like stink on sh!t

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I'm not a Texan, I'm an Alabama native.. I'm not really that liberal, if anything I might be the most conservative person in this forum, that's why I'm allways on them like stink on sh!t
    Yeah and you say you voted for the commie "Obama" cut us some slack ace. You are over the top.. Lighten up and please stop the word games here by calling yourself a conservative when you are one of the most liberal posters here ace. Gees. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Yeah and you say you voted for the commie "Obama" cut us some slack ace. You are over the top.. Lighten up and please stop the word games here by calling yourself a conservative when you are one of the most liberal posters here ace. Gees. Thank you, thank you very much
    thank you, thank you very much