+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recurring Nightmares

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Likes
    Anyone else have these? There are about three that I have all of the time...

1. My teeth are bloody and falling out. It is always the same... I go to a mirror and smile, and my teeth are dripping with blood and about to fall out. It is so realistic that I can even taste the blood in my mouth.

2. I'm in a public place, about to give a speech in front of a bunch of people, and I look down at my feet and realize that I don't have shoes on!

3. There are spiders in my bed. When I have this dream, I usually wake up screaming and throwing the covers around.

I had the spider dream the other night. I woke up screaming, sitting up in bed punching the covers. I hit myself on the leg (apparently trying to squash one of them) and I left a quarter sized bruise. Yikes!

Anyone else have any good ones to share?

Post Likes
    Try hanging a dream catcher in your window.

Post Likes

Post Likes

I have had the "look down and see I'm not wearing pants"

dream so often that I just stand there now. No more panick, just like "Oh, I'm not wearing pants again...."

Other one is Falling, but still, it doesn't scare me anymore. Now when I fall off a cliff in a dream, I can fly.

Being buried alive. That one still freaks me out.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    Originally posted by kgouker

Meanings...

1. My teeth are bloody and falling out. It is always the same... I go to a mirror and smile, and my teeth are dripping with blood and about to fall out. It is so realistic that I can even taste the blood in my mouth.

You have an innate desire to be a profesional hockey player.

2. I'm in a public place, about to give a speech in front of a bunch of people, and I look down at my feet and realize that I don't have shoes on!

You are afraid that you are constantly putting your foot in your mouth.

3. There are spiders in my bed. When I have this dream, I usually wake up screaming and throwing the covers around.

You are afraid you don't use your bed enough to keep spider webs away. Or...you really have spiders in your bed at night.

I had the spider dream the other night. I woke up screaming, sitting up in bed punching the covers. I hit myself on the leg (apparently trying to squash one of them) and I left a quarter sized bruise. Yikes!

I hope I have been of some help here.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Post Likes
    ROFLMAO

Dr. Bootlen,

Do you think perhaps I'm inserting my foot too hard in my mouth, thus causing the bloody teeth?

Thank you,

Your Patient, Krista

Post Likes
    LOL. Nope. Just afraid you are. Besides, if your feet are as pretty as your face, no harm done!

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

Post Likes

Re: I have had the

Originally posted by spotts
    dream so often that I just stand there now. No more panick, just like "Oh, I'm not wearing pants again...."
    That probably explains all those kids runing around lately.

Post Likes
    Thanks bootlen - you are a sweetie!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by kgouker

Interpretations:

....This is how you felt while working for that worthless contractor and receiving no good selling techniques.

.....you have an urge to be barefoot and pregnant.

.....You are aspiring to be a movie actor and play in a creepy movie.

Anyone else have any good ones to share?

Post Likes
    1. true
    2. definite maybe, but would prefer to have shoes on
    3. I suppose if I had the opportunity, I would do that!

Post Likes
    I use to have nigtmares all the time I couldnt believe that every dream was of everything going wrong and they were happening all the time . I finally solved it . I figure out I wasnt dreaming and it was just how my life was going.......WHAT A NIGHTMARE lol

Post Likes
    I dream I was working for trane on a trane unit

whew thank god that was only a nightmare
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Post Likes
    Recurring Nightmares

Maybe the long term affects, were you a child of the 60's, do you know Timothy Leary

The Italians I know say that if you have recurring dreams and teeth are missing it means, some one you know is going to die.

Post Likes
    When I have dreams it is associated with a discomfort while sleeping. I dream about water cause I have to pee. Lion biting my arm off, then I am sleeping on it wrong. Burning in hell, then the thermostat is not low enough. A few more I can not mention.

When I was married I had acid reflux while sleeping. God that is horrible. Strangely that is gone .

I have had one time dreams about things before then happened and soon they happened just like in the dream. Yes, sounds like The X Files.

Post Likes

Hmm K

Pay attention to our angels. Every one will get a message.I got one too, I didn't know what it meant.. I was stupid and did not know what was going on. The angels or angel do this to to you without disturbing your everyday life. That is there job. I saw it and believe in it. I saw in a dream the other night that a fellow worker was killed. When I see him in a couple of days I will not tell him. That is just between us guys. Roy How would you like for a angel to just Pop up?

Post Likes
    Okay Roy..time for some sleep.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by The Penguin
    I dream I was working for trane on a trane unit

whew thank god that was only a nightmare
    ROTFLMAO.

Damn. Had me REALLY worried!

Post Likes
    I also have had dreams that came true, sort of.
    Many times.
    Check out "crossing over" it's those who beleive when we die we just cross over to another place, and dreams are a way of those people who died contacting us.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    Originally posted by Diceman
    I also have had dreams that came true, sort of.
    Many times.
    Check out "crossing over" it's those who beleive when we die we just cross over to another place, and dreams are a way of those people who died contacting us.
    ============================================

And you think Evangelicals are weird?

Proud member of KA Club

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in