Maxine on Minorities
We need to show more sympathy for these people.
* They travel miles in the heat.
* They risk their lives crossing a border.
* They don't get paid enough wages.
* They do jobs that others won't do or are afraid to do.
* They live in crowded conditions among a people who speak a different language.
* They rarely see their families, and they face adversity all day ~ every day..
I'm not talking about illegal Mexicans ~
I'm talking about our troops!
Doesn't it seem strange that so many are willing to lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don't support our troops?
Wouldn't it be great if we took the $360,000,000,000 (that's billion) we spend on illegals every year, and spend it on our troops!!!
Please pass this on; this is worth the short time it takes.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable toThe United States of America for any amount, up to and including their life.
Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!
Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8
2 Chronicles 7:14
I think most Americans support the troops. I can't remember the last time I heard anyone bad mouth our men(woman)in uniform. The military is already costing us billions of dollars. Theres only so much we can do or go bankrupt. I don't see any realistic analogy between our troops and illegal aliens. No more than just a play on words, for what reason eludes me, IMO.
Seems like Obama would give it to illegals before the troops.
Altho the country is broke .... we can't afford giving it to either of them