Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Count down to AK900

Hey Doug do we have a release date yet?

And specs please.
    SMW 104

I actually talked to Brenda the other day and she said the release of the AK is looking more like to be in the middle of august.

-Mark
    RSES CM Member
    NCI Certified Air Balancer and CO/Combustion Analyst
    NATE Senior technician - Energy efficiency analyst and 7 other NATE Service certifications

Never stop learning!

Oh man that bites. Summer will be about over for me and I wont be looking to spend money till next year. Anyway, good to know its coming. Cant wait to hear how it performs.

Quote Originally Posted by dcoolair View Post
    Oh man that bites. Summer will be about over for me and I wont be looking to spend money till next year. Anyway, good to know its coming. Cant wait to hear how it performs.

Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    I actually talked to Brenda the other day and she said the release of the AK is looking more like to be in the middle of august.

-Mark
    ITS TAKING FOREVERRRRRRRR so glad i bought 1250's and didnt wait, id be pissed now that its pushed to august.......
    I dont install leaks, i just fix em

Sig line removed by Admin*

Lets see if this gets removed..............

Quote Originally Posted by KLEINman View Post
    ITS TAKING FOREVERRRRRRRR so glad i bought 1250's and didnt wait, id be pissed now that its pushed to august.......
    It's only one more month of waiting...hopefully lol She didn't sound to thrilled either cause it will getting toward the end of the busy season. But good things come to those who wait. And I know I'm going to purchase one.

On the plus side the reason called them was my temp clamps broke. Not only are they shipping me a new pair with bigger gauge wires but also a repair kit for my old ones. I am extremely pleased with their customer service and they have a Digi-Cool customer for life.

-Mark
    RSES CM Member
    NATE Senior technician - Energy efficiency analyst and 7 other NATE Service certifications

Never stop learning!

On the plus side the reason called them was my temp clamps broke. Not only are they shipping me a new pair with bigger gauge wires but also a repair kit for my old ones. I am extremely pleased with their customer service and they have a Digi-Cool customer for life.

-Mark
    really? I have a clamp that doesn't work anymore. How did you get them to sell you the new style

Quote Originally Posted by JWB View Post
    really? I have a clamp that doesn't work anymore. How did you get them to sell you the new style
    Mine are under warranty. This is the 2nd time I've had to replace them. I asked if they made any adjustments and Brenda said they make the wire gauge bigger. I don't know how much of an improvement they'll be. I'll let you know how it works out when I get them.

-Mark
    RSES CM Member

Never stop learning!

Hey Doug do we have a release date yet?

Doug ????????? release date yet? Doug................
    It is what it is unless I say differently !!!!

I too would be interested in a date and also what is the price range? Earlier in another post I read something about a manifold as well. I am green, having not graduated yet. Do you have to purchase a manifold for this gauge as well that is separate?

-Mark
    of what year?
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast