Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Snopes.com, Obama, and a Supreme Court Justice

This just came across my Email box... I will leave it to folks to sort out...
    As for me: I knew there was Chicago style politics in the Pale House... now IMO there is NO doubt.

I just finished typing in a google search myself: "who owns snopes.com" and was SHOCKED to find that a husband & wife LEFTY team write all the stuff and they are indeed funded by my arch enemy GEORGE SOROS.....

PAY ATTENTION TO THE FREEDOMS YOU ARE LOSING AND DON';T KNOW IT:

We-l-l-l-l now, I guess the time has come to 'check out Snopes! I don't suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do ya'?We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros!
    Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros; a big time supporter of Obama!
    “In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions. I went to Snopes to check something about the dockets of the new Supreme Court Justice, Elena Kagan who Obama appointed andSnopes said the emailwas false and there were no such dockets so I ‘Googled’ the Supreme Court, typed in ‘Obama-Kagan,’ and guess what?
    Yep you got it; Snopes Lied!
    Everyone of those dockets are there.
    So Here is what I wroteto Snopes:
    Referencing the article about Elena Kagan and Barak Obama dockets:
    The information you have posted stating that there were no such cases as claimed and the examples you gave are blatantly false.
    I went directly to the Supreme Court’s website, typed in Obama Kagan and immediately came up with all of the dockets that the article made reference to.
    I have long suspected that you really slant things but this was really shocking.
    Thank You,
    I hope you will be much more truthful in the future.
    That being said, I’ll bet you didn't know this.
    Kagan was representing Obama in all the petitions to prove his citizenship..
    Now she may help rule on them.
    Folks, this is really ugly.
    Chicago Politics; and the beat goes on and on and on.
    Once gain the US Senate sold us out!
    Now weknow why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court.
    Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama.
    She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship.
    He owed her big time.
    All of the requests were denied of course.
    They were never heard.
    It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it?
    The American people mean nothing any longer.
    It's all about payback time for those who compromised themselves to elect someone who really has no true right to even be there.
    Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket:
    You can look up some of these hearings and guess what?
    Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama!
    Check out these examples:
    http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.a...es/09-8857.htm
    http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.a...es/09-6790.htm
    http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.a...les/09-724.htm
    If you are not interested in justice or in truth, simply delete.
    However, if you hold sacred the freedoms granted to you by the U.S. Constitution; by all means, PASS it ON!
    “There truly is tyranny afoot.”
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    As for me: I knew there was Chicago style politics in the Pale House... now IMO there is NO doubt.

I just finished typing in a google search myself: "who owns snopes.com" and was SHOCKED to find that a husband & wife LEFTY team write all the stuff and they are indeed funded by my arch enemy GEORGE SOROS.....

We-l-l-l-l now, I guess the time has come to 'check out Snopes! I don't suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do ya'?We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros!
    “In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions. I went to Snopes to check something about the dockets of the new Supreme Court Justice, Elena Kagan who Obama appointed andSnopes said the emailwas false and there were no such dockets so I ‘Googled’ the Supreme Court, typed in ‘Obama-Kagan,’ and guess what?
    The information you have posted stating that there were no such cases as claimed and the examples you gave are blatantly false.
    I went directly to the Supreme Court’s website, typed in Obama Kagan and immediately came up with all of the dockets that the article made reference to.
    I have long suspected that you really slant things but this was really shocking.
    Thank You,
    She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship.
    He owed her big time.
    They were never heard.
    It's all about payback time for those who compromised themselves to elect someone who really has no true right to even be there.
    However, if you hold sacred the freedoms granted to you by the U.S. Constitution; by all means, PASS it ON!
    Great research there John. Knew about snopes but not about Kagan's involvement in the Obama citizenship cover up. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Great research there John. Knew about snopes but not about Kagan's involvement in the Obama citizenship cover up. Thank you, thank you very much
    And lets not forget George Soros financing Snopes...

I cannot count the folks that have Snopes up there with God as far as always being the un-questioned truth... talk about leading a bunch of sheep to slaughter...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

And lets not forget George Soros financing Snopes...

I cannot count the folks that have Snopes up there with God as far as always being the un-questioned truth... talk about leading a bunch of sheep to slaughter...
    Yeah should have added that while I was aware of the bias of snopes I did not know that they are financed by the commie Soros. Good call there. That is important to know. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Don't forget, FOX News is owned by Rupert Murdock, one of George's best friend. They are playing the radical right like a banjo. Like any successful business man, they target a particular audience , watch who and what they favor , and then buy it. It's almost sad how they play y'all and get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Don't forget, FOX News is owned by Rupert Murdock, one of George's best friend. They are playing the radical right like a banjo. Like any successful business man, they target a particular audience , watch who and what they favor , and then buy it. It's almost sad how they play y'all and get away with it.
    Even though this is a hyjack... I will respond:

Do you really see any difference between Fox News and MSM or the other liberal outlets...

They are all just businesses serving a nitch market.

BTW: IMO Fox News does not serve the true conservative market.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Thank You,
    He owed her big time.
    They were never heard.
    This egregiously bad bit of partisan slop is completely false. The original article on which this pass along e-mail is based appeared in the credibility-challenged website of World Net Daily.

After independent investigation uncovered the fact that the WND article was smelly hogwash, WND scrubbed the article from its website.

Faced with increasing credibility loss, WND was forced to make the following statement "An earlier version of this story INCORRECTLY described as a series of cases for which Elena Kagan represented the government as eligibillty cases. Those cases in fact were a series of UNRELATED disputes pending before the Supreme Court and the referenced were removed from this report."

In other words Snopes was entirely right and WND and the e-mail are entirely false.

The laughable George Soros/Snopes connection is also entirely false.

ga-hvac-tech......old buddy this just adds to your bulging record of accepting pass along e-mails as gospel.

I hope we don't one day read in the paper about you losing all of your assets in a wooden nickel scheme.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You and Ga-HVAC-Tech both live in Georgia right?

Perhaps it's something in the water there.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

BTW: IMO Fox News does not serve the true conservative market.
    That's right, all TRUE conservatives get their news from WND and whatever pass-along e-mails drift into their mailboxes.

Chapman Cohen

Yes, yes, pass-along e-mails are just so very much more credible as news sources........at least in your little whacky world.

Chapman Cohen

Thank You,
    He owed her big time.
    They were never heard.
    This egregiously bad bit of partisan slop is completely false. The original article on which this pass along e-mail is based appeared in the credibility-challenged website of World Net Daily.

After independent investigation uncovered the fact that the WND article was smelly hogwash, WND scrubbed the article from its website.

Faced with increasing credibility loss, WND was forced to make the following statement "An earlier version of this story INCORRECTLY described as a series of cases for which Elena Kagan represented the government as eligibillty cases. Those cases in fact were a series of UNRELATED disputes pending before the Supreme Court and the referenced were removed from this report."

In other words Snopes was entirely right and WND and the e-mail are entirely false.

The laughable George Soros/Snopes connection is also entirely false.

ga-hvac-tech......old buddy this just adds to your bulging record of accepting pass along e-mails as gospel.

I hope we don't one day read in the paper about you investing all of your assets in a wooden nickel scheme.

Chapman Cohen

A voice of reason has returned. Dang it, must be an omen.

The Omen!!!!

Chapman Cohen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast