Thread: Hey ole vmc!

Smile

Long time no hear? What have you been up to? It's about 88 here. Supposed to drop to 58 this weekend. I love this time of year when its under 100. Back when I was 18, I spent a week in Maryland and Delaware. I'll take the wife there some day to see all the tree leaves turning colors. We will leave when it turns Polar and come home. Roy

Originally posted by oroy54
    Long time no hear? What have you been up to? It's about 88 here. Supposed to drop to 58 this weekend. I love this time of year when its under 100. Back when I was 18, I spent a week in Maryland and Delaware. I'll take the wife there some day to see all the tree leaves turning colors. We will leave when it turns Polar and come home. Roy

Roy: The only thing happening around here is work and more work. The weather goes from about 50-60 in the A.M. up to about 75-80 by the afternoon, kind of throws your system off a little while. We are supposed to be getting a cold front in soon, oh well.

Roy: If you come up this way let me know for sure, I’ll show you some of the sights and wont charge you that much. You can even make fun of my Boston accent for a small fee. However, to be honest with you the accent problem is worse from Pittsburg on down, and a small area in Vermont.

Oh, we have some relatives (on the wife’s side) that live in Texas, do me a favor and make sure they stay there, thanks in advance.

Hey, I will send you a t-shirt if you want, your wife might get mad cause the shirts are a babe magnet at least that is what I heard. Actually, the wife’s like to wear them as nightshirts (just not while I am around).

Roy you have a great day and weekend and remainder of the year and life.

Charlie. VMC
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Smile vmc

I will make a trail on our vacation some day up north. I may stop and see Jason in Houston. Then over to see Rob and James, up to see Mattm maybe a zig zag over to see Payson the up to Benncool, Robo and the Diceman. You are a good bunch of guys. I wish you the best, vmc. Roy