Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thank you swampfox..I will definately tell them about that.

Hey swampfox where did you find that info....I double checked with the dealer when I bought the coil and they said it was correct, but if I went with the next step up I would have to change the size. Not that I am doubting you, it seems you guys here know much more than anyone around here.

That combo is not listed on ARI's website, http://www.ariprimenet.org you can see for yourself if you like, kind of a tricky site to navigate though, the flowrator size I know from experience, and is a commonly overlooked thing when installing the 12 SEER and up Goodman equipment where changing the flowrator is required.

Great thank you for the info swampfox

Finally everything is now installed...just need to test everything out. Thank you to everyone for your help.

Post some pictures so we can nitpick it to death

pics

ahh man you guys would kill this install...I nitpicked it to death so I can imagine what you guys would say. It's not working anyways, so I think I may need to call someone out. The furnace turns on and runs the HP works as AC, but the HP never turns on for heat mode and the diag light lights constant, which by the book means no input from the tstat.

Now the real fun begins....

Bobby

thank you everyone

I wanted to thank eveyone for your help, everything is up and running great. It seems the white-rodgers 1F95-371 is not compatible with a dual fuel system. I went with a Honeywell pro vision t-stat and all is well. Again thank you to everyone on this board for your great insite on things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12