Confused trane chiller. ertab211

has an a3 fault, im not on site until 2morrow, can anyone advise.

This is a subversive communist plot to try and get someone to bite on an answer and then everyone can jump out of the bushes and yell "Gotcha!!!", right?

All kidding aside, you need to go to the refrigeration and icemaking section and read the sticky post by markettech on how to post a question if you expect to get a reasonable answer. Do that and try again. You might want to try putting something about yourself in your profile, too. Folks have a tendency to be more open if they feel like they know who they're talkin' to.

Quote Originally Posted by klove View Post
    This is a subversive communist plot to try and get someone to bite on an answer and then everyone can jump out of the bushes and yell "Gotcha!!!", right?

All kidding aside, you need to go to the refrigeration and icemaking section and read the sticky post by markettech on how to post a question if you expect to get a reasonable answer. Do that and try again. You might want to try putting something about yourself in your profile, too. Folks have a tendency to be more open if they feel like they know who they're talkin' to.
    Agreed!

Also, I have never heard of a ERTAB211. Is that an overseas chiller?

Quote Originally Posted by R123 View Post
    Agreed!

Also, I have never heard of a ERTAB211. Is that an overseas chiller?
    The E in the model # identifies this as a Europe chiller manufactured in Charmes France. The ERTAB211 is pretty much the equivelent of the RTAA100 with 2 x GP50 compressors.

Govy,

A3 does not identify as a valid fault code - attached UCM-CLD IOM might assist.
    Attached Files Attached Files

extensive information on the human interface and alarm codes or do not come by that you mean the module fails a3

ertab211, a3fault???

:I would first like to explain,A3 fault was given to me over the phone by my service office,I did not attend site until the next day,Only then did I realise
    there could not have been an A3 fault code.!

The fault was in fact.!! High differencial fault,related to the suction/discharge
    sensors, I have ordered a set of sensors, and will return to fit when recieved,
    I will let you all know the outcome.

I wouldlike to thank screwit for the manuals,and also like to thank r123,klove
    for your interest in my Q and your good sense of humour,yes I am in E
    England,as screwit said , the chiller is a european market model.

cheers.: