Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am shopping for either a van or a box truck. You just made me jealous! you have pics of the outside?
    If your not getting the results you desire then change. People change from either desperation or inspiration.

Hate to say it but I have all that and then some stuffed in my van. Love the set up. I think with that kind of room I would carry double what I have now.

Still can't stand up and walk around in your van. Crawling sucks!

You have everything organized where it only takes a few seconds to grab a part or a tool?

My only concern would be the milage and long drives with how the gas prices are and the fact that I couldn't afford a new or nice one with low mileage. I do agree that it is the way to go in a rual setting where you serve multiple towns and you don't have to worry about going back to the shop to work on anything. Im a big guy so the stand up room is a ultimate plus.
    If your not getting the results you desire then change. People change from either desperation or inspiration.

nice!

Geeze...really nice! With a rig like that I wouldn't have to ride with the Pgh Lockformer on my lap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12