Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    So, when someone says to you; "eat me!", you think they are offering you a snack?
    I've never had anyone say that to me, so I cannot give you an honest answer.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    The only thing that will happen in 2012 is that the people will realize the mistake they've made and vote the GOP out again. I think the GOP has alienated to many people to make any strides in Government.

The elderly

The unions

educators

Although each of the above groups is largely liberal in their voting, there is a considerable amount who are/were conservative. That new bunch in congress think they have a mandate. I believe they are seriously in a whole lot of trouble.
    GOP Senate majority is likely:

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/was...-seat-majority
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    I'd like to see Obama run for mayor somewhere when he get booted out.

If he picks the right town, I'm sure he'll win.

It'll be fun to see how he does. I'll subscribe to the local newspaper, just to get some laughs.
    Kinda like when cheif of staff Rom Emanual ran for mayor or Chicago... The law said he was not eligible because of residence requirements... so they changed the law.

How much $$$ would one care to wager that law change would not happen for someone of a different political persuasion?

The job of the govt is to provide a level playing field... not to rig things. Sure, when YOUR guy is rigging things for you, it is good... What about when the other guy is in office, and they are rigging things against you... how do folks like that? What we need to eliminate is rigging, not a specific dem or gop.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Kinda like when cheif of staff Rom Emanual ran for mayor or Chicago... The law said he was not eligible because of residence requirements... so they changed the law.

How much $$$ would one care to wager that law change would not happen for someone of a different political persuasion?

The job of the govt is to provide a level playing field... not to rig things. Sure, when YOUR guy is rigging things for you, it is good... What about when the other guy is in office, and they are rigging things against you... how do folks like that? What we need to eliminate is rigging, not a specific dem or gop.
    Yes, Dems like to cheat the system and twist it to fit their needs.

But I was thinking about Obama's job performance after being elected mayor. He would find a progressive town somewhere, so his constituents would be cooperative, but I think he would still make a mess of it.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    Yes, Dems like to cheat the system and twist it to fit their needs.

But I was thinking about Obama's job performance after being elected mayor. He would find a progressive town somewhere, so his constituents would be cooperative, but I think he would still make a mess of it.
    Total agreement on Dems cheating... however GOP cheats also. Corruption is not limited to Dem's. If we were smart as a nation, we would work on political corruption... rather than two parties against each other. But we are too greedy... all we can see is what this candidate will do for me at someone else's expense... Nobody ever thinks about what is being done for someone else at my expense. Need to get rid of the expenses...

IMO BHO is a sneaky and crafty weasel... He will only run in a town where he has enough control to win... and enough pull to GUARANTEE his success. After all, he is a textbook example of narcissism...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

When they spit Herman Cain back out onto the street I wonder if the media will refer to it as "The Cain Mutiny" ???.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    When they spit Herman Cain back out onto the street I wonder if the media will refer to it as "The Cain Mutiny" ???.
    Before that could even occur, we first must "raise Cain".

I'm surprised the liberal media hasn't made the Uncle Tom remarks about Cain yet.

I have noticed that at Black American political rallies, the tone of the chanting has turned to "Yes we Cain!"
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123