Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Herman Cain vs Obama's Cult of Personality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD1W3jKaj4c

The last part is the best.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Oh, I can't imagine anyone wanting to be in a trian wreck

If you don't care for the Federal Reserve and want it shut down, then don't vote for Mr Cain.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    If you don't care for the Federal Reserve and want it shut down, then don't vote for Mr Cain.
    Please explain. Cain was on the board of directors for the Federal Reserve of Kansas. Who is wanting to shut down the Federal Reserve, and why?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Have you been clueless as to what some on this forum want to do.. The posters on the Right have been calling for and end to the evil Federal Reserve and everyone associated with it.

Here, I did a search for you. This is one page of 391 with references to the Federal Reserve. Almost all are against it.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/search.php?searchid=13424512
    Last edited by acmanko; 06-26-2011 at 01:36 PM. Reason: add link

Have you been clueless as to what some on this forum want to do.. The posters on the Right have been calling for and end to the evil Federal Reserve and everyone associated with it.

Here, I did a search for you. This is one page of 391 with references to the Federal Reserve. Almost all are against it.

Well, after reading about 50 of the posts that came up, I still have no clue as to what you are talking about. The only one who is dead against the Federal Reserve on those posts is someone who was banned for being even more clueless then you.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

You mean Cain isn't perfect?
    Doggone it! I'm so disappointed.
    I guess I'll just have to vote for Obama.

Barack! Barack!
    He's our man!
    If he can't do it,
    No one can!
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

speaking of clueless ....... thats kinda the pot calling the kettle black.

Oh wait ..... now your gonna call me a racist like all the liberals use for an excuse.

Or ya gonna Blame it all on George Bush ..... yep you guys living in the past being you can't show anything good Obama has really done. Just things that have been acheved by what was done over the years without much of HIS help. With us now going from bad economy to speed towards a cliff and not even trying to stop with any common sense.

Dem motto .......lie, lie , lie .......... even if it is proven that we lied , don't admit it

No point in arguing with someone that is so one sided he would lie about the facts no matter what.

yep clueless is what YOU see when looking in a mirror

So ace you mean you will vote for the commie Obama if you in your mind find one flaw in anyone running against him. Voting for the devil is better than voting for someone else less than perfect. Like I said you need help their ace. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    So ace you mean you will vote for the commie Obama if you in your mind find one flaw in anyone running against him. Voting for the devil is better than voting for someone else less than perfect. Like I said you need help their ace. Thank you, thank you very much
    Why don't you provide a link showing Obama is a communist?

Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post
    speaking of clueless ....... thats kinda the pot calling the kettle black.

Oh wait ..... now your gonna call me a racist like all the liberals use for an excuse.

Or ya gonna Blame it all on George Bush ..... yep you guys living in the past being you can't show anything good Obama has really done. Just things that have been acheved by what was done over the years without much of HIS help. With us now going from bad economy to speed towards a cliff and not even trying to stop with any common sense.

Dem motto .......lie, lie , lie .......... even if it is proven that we lied , don't admit it

No point in arguing with someone that is so one sided he would lie about the facts no matter what.

yep clueless is what YOU see when looking in a mirror
    well, I really don't know you, so why would I call you anything . So far you seem to be a misguided whippersnapper. But definitely not a racist, you don't even know what one is.

I'd like to see Obama run for mayor somewhere when he get booted out.

If he picks the right town, I'm sure he'll win.

It'll be fun to see how he does. I'll subscribe to the local newspaper, just to get some laughs.
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    I'd like to see Obama run for mayor somewhere when he get booted out.

If he picks the right town, I'm sure he'll win.

It'll be fun to see how he does. I'll subscribe to the local newspaper, just to get some laughs.
    You might well get your wish. Want to bet wether the next POTUS turns the economy around or not?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast