Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Was able to navigate through settings but not sure if it can be programed using the keypad or need software, laptop etc?
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

Post Likes
    Well thats an oldie but a goodie, thats probably a YES program that was running in there not sure whats behind door #1 or what its doing, don't look like its connected to anything right now, if its able i would say hit the prompt assist button and enter 5555 then enter key and see what happens but truly this thing looks deader than kelsey's nuts !
    A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day.

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by york56 View Post
    Well thats an oldie but a goodie, thats probably a YES program that was running in there not sure whats behind door #1 or what its doing, don't look like its connected to anything right now, if its able i would say hit the prompt assist button and enter 5555 then enter key and see what happens but truly this thing looks deader than kelsey's nuts !
    The pic is not the actual panel but an identical image from ebay. The panel I'm working on lost its settings and it serves as an interface between the building DDC and a York chiller, I'm trying to restore the ISN settings.
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

Post Likes
    Is it a stand alone panel ? Or is connected to a work station that would have the program ? If not and there is no back up then your in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.

Post Likes
    Those back up batteries only last 5 years after that power failure or brown out guess what happens next.

Post Likes
    There isn't any backup and yes the battery was long dead, I recommended upgrading it but client does not want to spend the money (yet).

Post Likes
    So is there anything assigned in the feature,section ,pages does is display a message for instance unconfigured if so then someone would most likely have to create that program again.

Post Likes
    I was always told that the program could be built from the keypad.

The trick would be knowing how.
    I've changed a line or two, but I had all the I/O point information.
    Without the point information, I don't think I could do much.

By now I don't know if even the York group has anyone.
    Have you contacted your OEM group?
    You would need the ICE program and a dongle to get in with a laptop.
    God Bless our Veterans

God Bless the USA

Post Likes
    That's probably not ICE you need to know what's inside that box, there could be a chiller link module or something else we are all guessing right now.

Post Likes
    Here pics of the actual panel.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Post Likes
    Need to configure the LAN port 1.

Post Likes
    That looks like a chiller link card with a expansion card there were 2 variations in software one was YES which was a dos based program and the other was ICE a windows based program not sure what would be in the has to do with the rev. # on eprom if I remember I thought 7 and above was ICE & anything below was still YES. If it cleared you would still have to rebuild it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by york56 View Post
    That looks like a chiller link card with a expansion card there were 2 variations in software one was YES which was a dos based program and the other was ICE a windows based program not sure what would be in the has to do with the rev. # on eprom if I remember I thought 7 and above was ICE & anything below was still YES. If it cleared you would still have to rebuild it.

Its rev.# 6.1, so what do I need to reprogram this thing? should I tell the customer to scrap it and replaced with....? thanks for your help!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast