Does Control Logic apply to the U.S. Constitution?

People shouldn’t construe the 14th Amendments (persons born) as natural born citizens, It doesn't add up.

The 14th Amendment says:

All persons born ( A ) or naturalized ( B ) in the United States ( C ) and subject to the jurisdiction thereof ( D ), are citizens ( F ).

In control logic it Reads:

F = ( IF A or B = C ) And D

It is without a doubt that a naturalized citizen can never be defined as a natural born citizen.

The 14th Amendment groups (all persons born) in the same category as (all persons naturalized) to determine one outcome, the definition of a statutory citizen.

Conclusion, Control Logic does not allow for the 14th Amendment citizens to be defined as natural born citizens.

Going somewhere with this ???

Ill take a stab at this. Its early here so i quite haven't woke up yet. So if im way off blame it on that.

First i would think B can not equal C. Since naturalized and US are not the same thing. So you would need it to be (B and C). Also it takes into account comparing A to C and B to C in the statement. So i would think your statement should read.

F = IF ((A and C) or (B and C)) and D) or simplified would be
    F = IF ((C and (A or B)) and D)

So if stated this way both can be defined as a US citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by scrooloose View Post
    Ill take a stab at this. Its early here so i quite haven't woke up yet. So if im way off blame it on that.

First i would think B can not equal C. Since naturalized and US are not the same thing. So you would need it to be (B and C). Also it takes into account comparing A to C and B to C in the statement. So i would think your statement should read.

F = IF ((A and C) or (B and C)) and D) or simplified would be
    F = IF ((C and (A or B)) and D)

So if stated this way both can be defined as a US citizens.

C = In the United States

It literally Reads: ( All Persons Born ) or ( Naturalized in the United States ) are ( citizens )

( All Persons born and subject to the jurisdiction thereof are citizens )

F = A AND D

( Naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof are citizens )

F = IF ( B = C ) And D

Simplified:

F = ( IF A or B = C ) And D

but, I'll conceed the intent was:

( All Persons Born in the United States ) or ( Naturalized in the United States )

Dont we need to know the definition of "natural born" citizen......

It looks like it is the subject of your topic....but you fail to define it.

Dont have time to search thru the constitution right now either as I am on break from yard work.

Going by your "logic".... all persons born in the USA cannot be defined as natural born citizens.....

You should of thought about this a bit more....

And of course....you cant apply logic to the constitution because it is subject to the interpretation of the courts....

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Dont we need to know the definition of "natural born" citizen......

It looks like it is the subject of your topic....but you fail to define it.

Dont have time to search thru the constitution right now either as I am on break from yard work.

Going by your "logic".... all persons born in the USA cannot be defined as natural born citizens.....

You should of thought about this a bit more....

And of course....you cant apply logic to the constitution because it is subject to the interpretation of the courts....
    I didn't know if this type of topic was allowed here. So, I kept it light. /END

Who can be President of the United States?

The Founders feared “Foreign Influence” ( E ).

They knew “naturalized” ( F ) "citizens" ( D ) could have “divided allegiance” ( G ) therefore they made it a requirement that the “President” ( H ) be a “natural born” ( I ) citizen.

G = E
    F = G
    I = D AND NOT G
    H = I

Which logically concludes: A natural born citizen is a person that is born owing sole Allegiance to the United States. /END

I disagree with your last paragraph, The variables are Fixed until there is an interpretation...
    Last edited by Thalightguy; 06-25-2011 at 02:24 PM. Reason: simple edit