Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    or band? It's seems like all modern music on the radio is pre fabricated and half rock half rap and stupid.

It sounds kinda corny but in the past few years I've kinda given up on modern music. I started listening to old stuff like classical music. There's nothing like Mozart in the AM to wake up the brain cells peacefully. There's this piano composer named Rachmaninov who is a real cool.

Also some old style jazz like Charlie Parker. About the only new stuff I like is Flamenco guitar like Armik or Jessie Cook. Of course of rock from the 60's is cool but kinda before my time.

But new stuff. Fah get about it! It all stinks.

Smile mrfrio

La Trupa effa, Maz, Little Joe. That is the ones around here. Wasn't there a volcano in Jalisco that erupted last week? Roy

I would say Bob Seger, Neil Young, Bad Company, would be my favorites although I like just about all rock music.Even a little bot of that southern rock,

La Trupa effa, Maz, Little Joe. That is the ones around here. Wasn't there a volcano in Jalisco that erupted last week? Roy
    Roy,

i'm sure you are a whole lot more familiar with whats happening south of the border than I am. Who are those bands? The local Texan mariachi coaliton? yee haw ay yai yai.

Kenny chesney, John Mayer, Sugarland, Toby Keith, Maroon 5 , brad Paisley, Rob Thomas, Alan jackson. I Like the groups I listened to in high school but thats the past and I pretty much listen to the new songs on the readio.....I dont buy that many cd's being there are usally only a few songs on them that I would listen to. Favorite cd is Kenny chesney greatest hits. The whole album is good.

[Edited by dec on 10-01-2005 at 10:59 PM]

pretty well anything that isn't reguragated "top of the charts bubble gum "music""

van morrison fleetwood mac bob seger, eric claption stones doors pinkfloyd all kinds of jazz some classical, hell even some country like faith hill shania twain yum!
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Smile Hey elfrio

I am getting so damn old that I listen to talk radio more than music. Roy

Green Day , Seether , Trapt , Linkin Park , Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Disturbed, Offspring and then there is the 80's hair metal bands that I grew up with like Guns n Roses , Motley Crue , and so on.

Mostly punk and rock. I used to listen to a lot of industrial, but that was a long time ago...like way back in the early 90's.

From the likes of R.E.M. and U2 to Ministry and Pennywise.

Originally posted by refrtech
    Offspring
    Best album by them is Ignition...IMO.
    Get back to work.™

Jethro Tull, Nervana, Dope, Smashing Pumpkins.
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

My range of music likes is pretty broad. While I mostly listen to NPR for the talk portions, I also enjoy classical music for background music if I am wanting to think while driving.

My main preference for entertaining music has always been basic rock in just about any form. I am easily annoyed when the singer of a song screams at me or when the guitarist is demonstrating just how many sounds he/she can strangle out of a guitar. I do like rollicking beats, no matter what the genre.

While I usually avoid country music due to the lyrics and whining, I must admit I like some of the country/rock music and have lately become a fan of the hip-hop influenced country rock music of the likes of Kid Rock, Cowboy Troy and the music played in the movie Dead and Breakfast. This is all "fun" music, and I do like fun music.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Robin liking Kid Rock.......... OMFG what is this world comming to !!!! Listen to some of his older music Robo , I would bet that your view of him would change !! lol I used to be a huge Kid Rock fan until he started singing country music !!

60's & 70's golden oldies for me - easy listening music - I love it slow and soft. "Belly-rubbing" music
    Beatles, MOnkees, Mamas & Papas, Chicago, Bread, The Who, Turtles, Simon & garfunkel, Herb Albert, Animals, The Eagles, Bobby Goldsboro, 5th dimension, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast