I am breaking all the rules...

I am breaking all the rules...

I know I'm not supposed to talk about pro status, so sorry in advance....

I dont know how else to get an answer on this so I didnt have a choice but to post...

I applied for pro membership back on 6/18/11, via email to the membership committee, and since then I haven't heard anything. If the process takes additional time thats cool, but I haven't gotten a yea or a nay or even a confirmation that my app was received and being reviewed. How do I confirm that the committee did get it so I can stop waiting on baited breath?

Sorry again for posting about it, but I dont know how else to get an answer...

Thanks!
    It's not rocket-science...

It's electromechanical thermodynamic engineering

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTechNC View Post

I dont know how else to get an answer on this so I didnt have a choice but to post...

I applied for pro membership back on 6/18/11, via email to the membership committee, and since then I haven't heard anything. If the process takes additional time thats cool, but I haven't gotten a yea or a nay or even a confirmation that my app was received and being reviewed. How do I confirm that the committee did get it so I can stop waiting on baited breath?

Thanks!
    Let me know how this works out for you. Some day, I imagine that I'll apply for professional status as well- would like to understand the process from the perspective of an applicant.

It usually takes a couple weeks.

Patience.

Sign petition to limit Congressional and Senatorial terms. http://www.termlimits.org/

"We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now."--Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTechNC View Post

Thanks!
    Perhaps you need to come to the H-Talk Convention in Atlanta coming up in Sept and personally kiss some ***. Sorry couldn't resist there. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Hmm, the pro thingee says those who joined after 2006.
    I joined in 2005.
    Does that mean I am just a shoo in for pro status?

The feedback about the couple of weeks is great info. I myself was wondering if I should start slipping $20's under the napkins or something.

I thought the convention was in Indiana this year...sorry there Dixie!
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    That does not bode well for me.....
    It's not rocket-science...

It's electromechanical thermodynamic engineering