Left the Psycho - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Left the Psycho

All I really told him about this forum is some of the things I saw on WOS, trying to make conversation. I told him about the green van and some of the funny chop jobs. I put caps on my condensate cleanouts, the way Payson does, once, and he went ballistic (that will cause them not to drain, you know ). After that every mistake I made was from here.He just wouldn't listen and he was never wrong. He's a awesome tech and kisses up to customers great, he just can't relate to employees. Info here does have to be approached with apprehension, but still this is a good place to learn for us newbies.
    I liked the maintenance job when I left, but I really wanted to get solid HVAC experience. I'm glad to be back, they're happy to have me back and even with just one good year of field experience, I'm like an HVAC star to them. This isn't what I envisioned when I came into the trade, but I like the security and especially the guaranteed 40 every week.
    If you can't push; pull... If you can't pull; GET OUT OF THE WAY!!

Originally posted by Diceman
    We are right, he is wrong.............
    Good luck.
    my point exactly

man it sounds like we work for the same person! I am glad to here you left. If enough abused workers did that to their bosses they would be forced to change or forced to hire unqualified lames that dont know any better

Originally posted by ct2
    man it sounds like we work for the same person! I am glad to here you left. If enough abused workers did that to their bosses they would be forced to change or forced to hire unqualified lames that dont know any better
    A lot of times thats what they are forced to hire. Might even be what makes them that way.

Originally posted by dec

A lot of times thats what they are forced to hire. Might even be what makes them that way.
    You know, I don't doubt that was some of it with him. He has been through ALOT of people for such a small company. He was trying to run a big job cheap right before I came, so he hired (and fired) alot of drunks and crackheads. I'm sure it made him cynical.

hvac mop...

Are you really a hot head? I work with guys that are never satisfied or happy. Nothing good to say. It is a wonder that they stay married. The boss will treat you only the way that you will let him. If you ever confront him, be right, use your intelligence not your emotion. Good luck, Roy

I know where you are coming from man! I don't have to deal with the @@@##$#@ for awhile. Just had hernia surgery and will be off 4 to 6 weeks. Thank God!!!

Re: hvac mop...

Originally posted by oroy54
    Are you really a hot head? I work with guys that are never satisfied or happy. Nothing good to say. It is a wonder that they stay married. The boss will treat you only the way that you will let him. If you ever confront him, be right, use your intelligence not your emotion. Good luck, Roy
    I'm actually pretty level headed. I had a big temper when I was younger, but I lost that a good while ago. There's a time and place for anger. I really wanted that job to work out. By the end of the week , I would be so beat down and discouraged,I would just sit around in a stupor,wondering how I could make this work. Now, I'm a big enough boy to admit it wasn't all him. I made some mistakes;cost him some money;I'm still green and there's alot to learn. But I know I made him a good sum,too. This guy just wouldn't listen, though. He would majorly blow you off when you try to talk to him about anything, and if you try to defend yourself of his accusations, he would go into loud arguement mode.

I hate changing jobs. I especially hate being the new guy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12