Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Check out our new website and give me some feedback.

http://www.americanair-inc.com
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

It is a very nice website and it certainly tells the story of your company.

I've had a website for my company for a couple of years now. I wonder how much business the site actually generates. Maybe I am old school. But when I want to buy something locally the first place I look is the yellow pages.

If I can't find something locally then I go to the internet. In other words, what do I care if someone from San Jose California can find my business? I want folks in my town to find my business. Will they look me up on the internet? I really don't know. Nobody has ever come out and said, I got your name from the internet.

PS: You better update your little red house.

[Edited by benncool on 09-30-2005 at 08:49 PM]

Those employee pictures look like I'm scrolling through a most wanted site.

Just kidding. Nice site.

Looks good, we have a Water Furnace in our shop also

I'm making a correction list now.

I will change the "mug shots" to candid pics.

I need to make hot links on the "products page" that open in a new window. I'll try and add a google toolbar also.

And I updated my little red house. Actually my house has tan brick

Thanks for the comments, but I need more constructive critisism.

I like the site. It has some good features, but....

Why is the Rheem team info on top? This is about your company! Put company info on the front page. Rheem team and water furnace should go to page 2.

Mug shots.

Have someone with excellent grammar read the site. There are a ton of errors. Heck, let your high school English teacher read through it.

Only one testimonial with all those years of business...??

I don't like something with the FAQ...it might just be the formatting...I'll get back to you.

Link the install thumbnails to pictures that we can actually see. Your photos are too small for someone that doesn't understand the trade.

I'd make links with the pics on the left hand banner. If your going to post the NATE badge, you might as well link to their page. Make it open in a new window.

Did I mention that I like the site? I really do. There are just a few things that I'd change.

Originally posted by benncool
    <snip>
    I've had a website for my company for a couple of years now. I wonder how much business the site actually generates. Maybe I am old school. But when I want to buy something locally the first place I look is the yellow pages.

<snip>
    One town that I frequent quite a bit has their own web site that puts out all of the local info for the area and also links local businesses or just the phone numbers if no web sites available. An excellent idea, kinda like the local yellow pages on the internet. Take a look and see what I'm talking about.

http://www.warwickinfo.net/

...Ron

Thank you JRbenny that was what I was looking for. I have already noted most of those things you mentioned.

Note: I didn't do the site, the in house accountant did. She only had a week to get it up, but we have unlimited control to change what we want. Most of the things were copied and pasted.

Keep it up guys. This is what I'm looking for.

Scott

What did Doug die of ?

Massive heart attack. It runs in the family. Dad (Doug's brother) had one at 43, Grandma has had three or four, my Aunt has had a triple and double bypass.

He had a heart catherzation scheduled a month before he died but the machine broke when he went to take it. It never got rescheduled. Dad"s heart doctor said the catherzation may have not showed anything anyway, we'll never know.

Sorry to hear it,

Originally posted by karsthuntr
    Massive heart attack. It runs in the family. Dad (Doug's brother) had one at 43, Grandma has had three or four, my Aunt has had a triple and double bypass.

He had a heart catherzation scheduled a month before he died but the machine broke when he went to take it. It never got rescheduled. Dad"s heart doctor said the catherzation may have not showed anything anyway, we'll never know.
    Sorry to hear that guy. The web site looks great. Pass these out at work.

Thanks gruvn, james. All our customers and vendors have been real good to us since the loss, we are the busiest we have ever been.

We are looking for another tech and two more install crews.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast