Worked in an ambulance factory awhile back and another electrical installer shorted 12V through a wrench to his ring to ground. Almost lost the finger; did lose feeling and most use of it. Melted half the ring away. No jewelry was alloewd after that. This belongs in the thread where the guy wants to put 12V to his tongue. Alot more power in that battery than people realize, or respect.
If you can't push; pull... If you can't pull; GET OUT OF THE WAY!!
Have never worn rings or watches for fear of electrocution with my hands in a unit. The clock is the one on my cell phone or the one in the truck. Never could understand how anyone could wear that stuff and work with ductboard, get it under either one and it would rub you raw. I was taught young that jewlry is dangerous, especially if its on a womans wedding finger. Tell them that when they want diamonds.....sorry hun, Im just trying to protect you.