Thread: Tire Claw

Post Likes

Tire Claw

anyone using a tire claw on their vehicle or trailer? http://www.amazon.com/Club-491-Tire-.../dp/B000SDVEU4
    Eat a slice of Humble Pie.

Post Likes

Thieves strike

Been throwing my gym bag in the bed of my truck for 2 years now. Today someone actually stole it from the bed of my truck while on a service call. Guess if its not bolted down someone will eventually rob you, even a gym bag. They made off with a $10 bag, $3 T-shirt, $5 swim trunks, 10 year old pair of shoes, and a $4 padlock. Is there anything people wont steal?
    Eat a slice of Humble Pie.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerk View Post
    Been throwing my gym bag in the bed of my truck for 2 years now. Today someone actually stole it from the bed of my truck while on a service call. Guess if its not bolted down someone will eventually rob you, even a gym bag. They made off with a $10 bag, $3 T-shirt, $5 swim trunks, 10 year old pair of shoes, and a $4 padlock. Is there anything people wont steal?

Your job.....

GT
    If a day goes by and you have learned nothing, I hope you got a lot of sleep.

Post Likes
    I don't know if its this brand but I now see the city and other road contractors using a tire lock on the flashing directional arrow and electronic road construction signs after a few were stolen last year.

Post Likes
    When I had my Riva Yamaha, I used something that looked like a Texas boot. Also had Fore and Aft, locking pins, to secure it to the trailer.