Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Check your email

You should receive an email regarding your purchase. All the necessary information should be there.

This seller accepts money orders or personal checks only. Go get a money order for a total of $6.25 or write a personal check, then send it to the address indictated in the email. Be sure to include the item number of the auction and your street address for the best service. A money order will get your pocket protectors expedited faster, as most sellers wait 7-10 days for the personal check to clear. As stated for this auction, it's ten days...then they will send the item.

If the email lacks the sellers street address, there will be the seller's email address where you can contact him/her with all the information you need to make a smooth transaction.

And if all else fails, on the auction page of your winning item...there is a "ask seller a question". Click on it and you can ask away and send it to them all on the same page.

[Edited by square2round on 10-01-2005 at 08:27 PM]
    Get back to work.™

BTW...congrats on your first win.
    Get back to work.™

Ohhhh I'm gonna snipe those suckers!

Benny youve had an eBay acct 3 years but never bought or sold anything, dont start youll never stop!
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

I sold a beer cooler on ebay. That worked out okay.

It is true all I had to do is check my email. For $6.25 I'm sure I ain't going to get screwed too bad by sending this guy a check. You never can be too careful when you are buying pocket protectors.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123