Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I want one! NO...WAIT! I want four!
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Hmm

First I figure that they are going to have a sidewall to prevent mud, snow, etc from getting into the webbing. Causing the tire to be unbalanced.

Than I wonder, what makes them stay on the rim?

BTW, I have used N2 for a temp fix.
    Here is a link for Inflation Zone.

Originally posted by hvac_czar

LMFAO!!!!

I had a tire center tell me "Don't put that stuff in your tires or we won't do your service anymore, it'll blow up!"

Aircraft tires and landing struts are serviced with nitrogen. Why less change in pressure with changes in temperature. And they go from extremes of -20 or more in flight to being superheated during landings.
    Aircraft Mechanical Accessories Technician. The Air Force changed the job title to Air Craft Environmental Systems Technician. But I've decided I'll always be a Mech Acc.

LMFAO!!!!

I had a tire center tell me "Don't put that stuff in your tires or we won't do your service anymore, it'll blow up!"

Aircraft tires and landing struts are serviced with nitrogen. Why less change in pressure with changes in temperature. And they go from extremes of -20 or more in flight to being superheated during landings.
    Aircraft Mechanical Accessories Technician. The Air Force changed the job title to Air Craft Environmental Systems Technician. But I've decided I'll always be a Mech Acc.

Originally posted by MechAcc

LMFAO!!!!

Aircraft landing struts are charged with dry nitrogen to eliminate the possibility of moisture freezing thereby rendering the strut(s) inoperable. A frozen strut landing can be a most memorable experience.

Fred

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123