Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hey Jerry, since I cant get an e-mail through I'll ask ya here.
    Do you want to go to World Famous "Bruce's Bar and Grill" on Friday night? Even made Paul Harvey once. He coined the phrase... "Severence CO, Where the Geese Fly and the Bulls Cry." Does that give you any idea what kind of seafood they have? http://renegadereality.com/Biker%20Friendly.htm
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

And you promised the War Dept. that we would be good.

I'm glad that I didn't promise her I'd be good.

I leave Albany at 5:00pm friday and won't get into Denver until midnight(cowboy time). I don't suspect that I will get to the Holiday Inn much before 1:30 am. Or is this when things start hopping? What's on the agenda for Saturday night?

That hotel has an airport shuttle I believe

Have you asked them? Looks like Fri Nite is out. What do you want to do Saturday? You can either come downhill to the flatlands where I live or I can come up to Denver and we'll go try to drive over Trail Ridge Road and you can check out what 12,200 ft is like. Aspens are turning now but you should still see some Colorado Gold. http://www.ux1.eiu.edu/~cfdfa/npstr.htm
    http://www.nps.gov/romo/visit/weather/scenicdrives.html
    but believe it or not, it might be smowed in already in 2 weeks.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Originally posted by benncool

What's on the agenda for Saturday night?
    I dunno, at your age I'm thinking a few games of bingo, some Geritol and if your lucky find some old reurns of Lawrence Welk.

(Had to get ya back for the Steeler remarks)
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman

I dunno, at your age I'm thinking a few games of bingo, some Geritol and if your lucky find some old reurns of Lawrence Welk.

Old my a$$! Who was one of the last bums to get kicked out(stumbled out) of Muskie's room during the convention? I do believe it was yours truly. The in resident "Patriots FAN"
    I kept up with you kids.

[Edited by benncool on 09-28-2005 at 08:18 PM]

You didn't answer the question........

Let me simplify. Rocky Mountains or Arid Prairie?
    Walter Matthau

Re: You didn't answer the question........

Originally posted by spotts
    Let me simplify. Rocky Mountains or Arid Prairie?
    Why don't I drive over and met you at Fort Morgan on Sat. It would be cool too see your shop and the babies. The Indian reservations, oil wells, cactus trees . I've been up and down the eastern seaboard. I flew from NY to Vegas and California but I ain't been to too many places in between. I'm trying to get a mental picture of time and spaces out there. But your the boss what ever you think.

What time do we have to be at Mile High on Sunday?

Old my a$$! Who was one of the last bums to get kicked out(stumbled out) of Muskie's room during the convention? I do believe it was yours truly. The in resident "Patriots FAN"
    I kept up with you kids.

[Edited by benncool on 09-28-2005 at 08:18 PM] [/B]
    I noticed that.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Kick off is 2:15 Sunday

We'll want to be there by noon. Have a few cold beers in the parking lot and get in early and watch both teams warm up. From 5th row that will be very cool. 1 hand catches and watching the punters warm up in mile high air is amazing. I saw one go over the moon once. Cool I'm going to make reservations for Bruces for Sat night then. I'm not letting you come to Colorado without eating some Rocky Mountain Oysters. It's our only local seafood.

[Edited by spotts on 09-29-2005 at 12:34 PM]
    Walter Matthau

You'll need to study this......

http://www.denverbroncos.com/index.php

Maybe order a new outfit.

[Edited by spotts on 09-29-2005 at 12:41 PM]
    Walter Matthau

Originally posted by Diceman

No matter the case to redeem himself from this mental picture I have, it's still funny.

Heres your seat Jerry

Finally got our tix this moring IN HAND! Heres the stadium layout. http://www.tickco.com/choose_seats/football/Invesco.htm

Were in section 129, row 10! The "Home Side" is by section 134. Thats where they put the big horse that the broncos run through. The Pats, well they enter and exit the field below section 129. Guaranteed you could walk up 10 rows and high 5 Brady either at the half or games end. These are really good seats for "away fans". You should be impressed.
    Walter Matthau

Can you Huck a snowball at Jake the Snake from there, after his 5th interception?

You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast