Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate bees!

Originally posted by benncool
    Spray insect bites with Windex or ammonia to stop the itching.
    I heard to make a paste of water and "Adolfs Meat Tenderizer" and rub on area.

Probably too late now.

Tennis rackets work the best once they are airborne,

You should try throwing rocks towards areas that you suspect that there may be yellow jackets at, they will always send a few out to look. Then you know you need some spray, spray them at night if possible.You don't want to spray during the day because some of them are out of the nest, and when they return to see their family killed they get pissed.

Originally posted by gruvn
    You should try throwing rocks towards areas that you suspect that there may be yellow jackets at, they will always send a few out to look.
    Yeah, that's smart.

Kinda like the last words from a redneck before he dies. "Hey !! Y'all!! Watch this!!!"

Did the new boyfriend kiss it and pamper you?

How much fun would it be if I told you everything? It is better to keep you guessing! LOL

Luckily, he was at the house when it happened. I am so glad, because he was able to get the bees (yellow jackets?) off of my back and out of my hair. I'm sure that saved me from getting even more stings.

Originally posted by mattm
    Originally posted by gruvn
    You should try throwing rocks towards areas that you suspect that there may be yellow jackets at, they will always send a few out to look.
    Yeah, that's smart.

Kinda like the last words from a redneck before he dies. "Hey !! Y'all!! Watch this!!!"
    Whats wrong with that advice ? Apparently her first method did not work to well.

Talking

trap the snake and send it down the hole after the bees
    naw, but i like the gasoline / coleman fuel thing. suppose if you cold use a tube of some sorts to get deeper into the nest... or! juice 'em with some environmentally friendly R-134a down the nest !!!!
    Da Threadkilla

I've got a ton of chromates left over from the 80's, that should take care of them.

Have a huge underground hive in my backyard right now. The way I found them was with the mower about 6 weeks ago. One came out and stung me on my left nostril. Hurt like hell. My eyes and nose watered for a while.

I located the entrance and now wait to mow around that area last. I quit effing with them and they've left me alone. The net also says they eat other insects from your yard ergo mosquitos? They take these chewed up insects back and feed to the young.

As winter approaches the only one that survives is the Queen who lays eggs next year to restart the process.

Why didn't I pour 20 gallons of gasoline into the hole and watch them blow up? Because I quit playing god like that a long time ago. I'd stay busy if I went around killing everything that bugged me.

BTW, I won't even enter that cat thread someone recently started. I would gain too many enemies and probably be banned from the site.
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Originally posted by HVAC Pro
    . One came out and stung me on my left nostril. Hurt like hell. My eyes and nose watered for a while.

You haven't felt pain until you have been stung on the right nostril. You would have burnt them out after that.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Talking

Originally posted by vmc1161
    Originally posted by HVAC Pro
    . One came out and stung me on my left nostril. Hurt like hell. My eyes and nose watered for a while.

You haven't felt pain until you have been stung on the right nostril. You would have burnt them out after that.
    ROFLMAO!

Sometimes it pays to look UP when servicing a/c

"And remember my sentimental friend......that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" - Wizard of Oz.

That is gold.

Honey and salt were used as money at one time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast