We have started to service 5 automated logic sites and we are looking for a source to purchase replacement boards and what not, if any one has any leads to purchase this equipments please let me know.

You will probably have to buy controllers thru the local ALC dealer. ALC only sells parts thru their dealer network. You will also probably have to use the LOCAL area dealer. I have heard of ALC taking away someone's dealership because they were selling parts to people all over the country and got caught.

need any z540v? Have about 10.

JeffK is correct, ALC will yank your dealership if you sell out of your area. What area are you in? I work for a Pittsburgh, PA ALC dealer.
    HotRod

Controls..some days your a hero, some days your a zero. Direct acting since 1992.

Come on guys there is a whore born every day and that is what i am looking for just someone thats wants to move some product,

Thanks guys

Tell us what state you are in and maybe someone can help. My territory is all of Western PA over to Central PA and all of West VA.

A little sleazy yeh...but I ain't no ho! (LOL)
    HotRod

Controls..some days your a hero, some days your a zero. Direct acting since 1992.

Well we are from the great white nord ehh!!

Here is a list of local dealer locations in the great white north. If any of these are of interest, I can get you a dealers name.

British Columbia
    Manitoba
    National Account Dealer Specializing in Retail Development (Shopping Center)
    New Brunswick
    Newfoundland
    Nova Scotia
    Ontario
    Prince Edward Island
    Quebec
    HotRod

ALC controlers

I have two S6104 control modules brand new never installed. They got misplaced on a job on were reorder. They are mounted on Hoffman backer boards for a hoffman encloser 20 x 16, with a 75va transformer and panduit mounted to the board. I can send you pictures if you want

i will buy them

Sorry it took so long for me to reply I was on vacation for a couple of days. The boards are still available. How's 100 dollars a piece sound?
    I also have 4 new in the box LSPLUS T-Stats and two new in box LSBASE Stats if your are still interested let me know.

Yes how can i get a hold of you, and payment do you have a paypal account or anything of the sort

Thank

sorry but they are sold