Post Likes
    why is it when I try to post and hit submit that stupid white page comes up saying the page cannot be displayed and i have to try several times before it will go through?

This has been happening since friday and starting to piss me off. I NEVER had trouble before, now all of a sudden it's acting up.

Post Likes
    It must be your confusor or your connection. If you're using that stupid Firefox dump it and go back to IE.

Post Likes
    I get it sometimes too. But when I check to see if it posted...it does and I don't have to keep submitting.

I have experienced this on Netscape and Firefox.
    Get back to work.™

Post Likes
    This has happened to me also a few times, ever since downloading Firefox, may have to get those computer geeks afterall...cause i'm just a heating guy

Post Likes
    I've used firefox for the last year, I have not had one problem with this site.

When I do have a problem it's usually the pages loading slow. I just shut down the browser and restart, it then works fine.

I am on a laptop, I put it to sleep at night, this computer doesn't like that too much, I usually have to restart all the programs.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Post Likes
    I don't use firefox and have been having the same problems. I have to submit it once or twice and then it goes through. At the same time the site seems to be slow lately. I don't have any problems any place I visit and when I log on at work using Broadband I sometimes have the same problem. I just figured it was user error!

Post Likes
    Problem is at the site.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Post Likes
    Originally posted by square2round
    I get it sometimes too. But when I check to see if it posted...it does and I don't have to keep submitting.

Yep, same here, every once in awhile, not often.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....