OK. I just finished up a job. I'm getting gas at circle k and I am told I STILL have another call left. I have NOT got off before 7PM in over a week, except on Saturday, which was 5 or so.

So here I am, burnt out as hell and wanting to go home as it's getting dark. Nope. Got to go do another service call. Not even a break down. It's a EAC not working.

FUKK!!! I am getting tired of driving home in the DARK every single night while everyone else I know is getting off at 4 to 5 PM at other companies.

These dip ****s slammed the techs with heating maintenances already, (it's SEPTREMBER in PHOENIX, guys!),and the office girls over booked them already. And so we're slammed with the service calls on top of that.

No wonder we have like 2 and 3 guys call in sick each and every week!

Sorry. I had to vent and I can find an internet signal easier than some people can find water!

Time to go do that importnat call. I'm already driving with my lights on as it is... and ready to fall asleep..

Go home....tell your boss I said it was OK

Sounds like you need a change of scenery, there has to be a better place in Pheonix to work for.

Damn Payson, you should be able to retire soon with all those hours you work.

With those guys calling off sick each week and you picking up the slack...just remeber who the better person is. I'd rather be known as the guy who comes to work everyday rather than not. That saying, as long as the company doesn't take advantage of you. Or do they?

How long have you been with your current company and how many employees have you seen come and go?
    Get back to work.™

Originally posted by swampfox
    Sounds like you need a change of scenery, there has to be a better place in Pheonix to work for.
    a GOOD company to work for in Phoenix is an OXY MORON.

Hay Payson, you ought to post the number of the co you work for on here. Then we can all call and harass them.

We could call acting as customers who want to set up heat maintnances, ETC and when they book us, we can start harrasing them how we are techs from other companies that have heard about their BS, ETC........man that would be fun!!!!!

Originally posted by ct_hvac_tech
    a GOOD company to work for in Phoenix is an OXY MORON.
    Its the same here, I went with the place that pays the most

Originally posted by ct_hvac_tech
    OXY MORON.
    Good punk rock.
    Get back to work.™

Payson, man, if its so bad quit, Ive seen the pics, the grass is greener
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

THAT is what i was sent out to diagnose at 6:30PM. 12 hours into my day. Can I go home???

NO!

I had to diagnose this 33 yr old EAC. Found power good through sail switch, door switch, etc all the way to the HiVoltage transformer. And then explain to the old timer WHY we don't repair something. And that if I ASKED for replacement parts, I'd be LAUGHED at!

I showed him a Dust Fighter that fit in there. He bought that without thinking twice. So at least I got more than the diagnostic charge for being out there. Didn't get home until 8PM. That sucks. Especially because it's an every day thing again.

Our immediate supervisor says straight out that the office is fukkered up. They go behind his back and over book us with bull **** calls.

I had a call I needed to get back to and they said it would be my 3rd call.
    Wrong. Became the 5th call (of 6 today). Didn't let me go back there until it was almost DARK again at 5:30.THEN gave me the EAC call before I could go home.