Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,776

    MIDDLEBY MARSHALL

    Anyone service their ovens ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    12,267

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,776
    [QUOTE=Dad;10518452]Yup

    There are more of us in the equipment area. I'll move this thread.


    Thanks DAD !
    Oh......and happy belated Father's Day.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    12,267

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    76
    I have a couple of their pizza ovens I clean and fix.Look tough when you first see them, but work just like any other oven.If you run into a old one that you can't find the conveyer motor for pm me I have found a cheap fix with a after market controler and motor.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    What's up with the MM?

    ... and thanks
    Runs at one speed and it's the wrong one.
    Model # PS-350G-2 ( Double stack pizza oven.)
    I'm going to check the speed control & Hall Affects sensor.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,776
    Quote Originally Posted by totalcomfort View Post
    I have a couple of their pizza ovens I clean and fix.Look tough when you first see them, but work just like any other oven.If you run into a old one that you can't find the conveyer motor for pm me I have found a cheap fix with a after market controler and motor.
    I tried to get into Middleby's tech info but was only able to get tech info on there 360 model. Owner replaced motor so who knows what's wrong now.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    12,267
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Runs at one speed and it's the wrong one.
    Model # PS-350G-2 ( Double stack pizza oven.)
    I'm going to check the speed control & Hall Affects sensor.
    Chances are it's the sensor but they don't make the 350 sensor anymore, it's been discontinued. You'll need a new speed controller and sensor. $$$

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Chances are it's the sensor but they don't make the 350 sensor anymore, it's been discontinued. You'll need a new speed controller and sensor. $$$
    Could you pass that on to my customer for me
    I will be checking that sensor out better when I return there. Does the new sensor differ from the original one. 5v in & 2.5v out ?

    Oh........and to answer your question on that other thread. I have had no problems with flood back on freezer TXV's set @ 4-6* superheat.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    12,267
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Could you pass that on to my customer for me
    I will be checking that sensor out better when I return there. Does the new sensor differ from the original one. 5v in & 2.5v out ?

    Oh........and to answer your question on that other thread. I have had no problems with flood back on freezer TXV's set @ 4-6* superheat.

    Burrrrr... -10*. You keeping Ice Cream company?

    Can't remember on the sensor. Sorry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event