Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BTW, my vac pump has the optional 6 disc CD changer

So old school! My vac pump is 600 cfm variable drive WITH a 2terabite internal hard drive AND a powered subwoofer built in.

Seriously, I hope the vac pump he bought is rated for heatpump useage.
    I am the "Wally". All others are meer imitations of the original.

Quote Originally Posted by wally01 View Post
    BTW, my vac pump has the optional 6 disc CD changer

So old school! My vac pump is 600 cfm variable drive WITH a 2terabite internal hard drive AND a powered subwoofer built in.

hey, I'm an old guy, unless of course you ask my wife, she seems to think I'm a 3 year old
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Quote Originally Posted by wally01 View Post
    My vac pump is 600 cfm variable drive WITH a 2terabite internal hard drive AND a powered subwoofer built in.
    what's the latency, form factor and transfer rate ? Buffer size? (now you're in my turf )
    I guess is good enough, i brought the vacuum to 30 hg in 30-40 min. or so - i don't know for sure, 'cuz i went for dinner. I shut it off and it held steady for about an hour (gauge is a YJ 42004, btw). The sniffer didnt pick anything up, inside or outside - assuming is sensitive to r410, as the book says in a small paragraph..
    No matter what, i can use that pump for veneering if i'll find a proper hose adapter... much better than the one i have now.
    I LOVE this unit! No cold (or hot) spots in the room at all. It's so quiet i don't even know if is on or off - both inside and outside units - so i'll have to remember to shut it off when im not home or put it on timer.
    Next month i'll replace the downstairs unit - a 18k wall sleeved friedrich - with another mr slim.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123