Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFlaDave View Post
    BTW I just purchased some black market organs online that i'm willing to install for you but, you'll want to get a doctor to finish the job
    Cool!

Well, I don't know much about being a doctor.
    I got out part of the bad liver, got the new one in there, but I can't figure out how to get them together.
    For some reason, no one would hook it up for me. Said something about liability or whatever.
    One guy quoted me $2k, another 5K, another 250k.

Of course I'll go with the 2k guy, because if your gonna buy something off the black market, there's no reason to back out on cheaping out now!

I mean, I could figure it out myself. It can't be more than a 1 hour job. There's no way it takes special tools or training or anything.

I know that if I try it myself, I won't be able to take the liver back and demand my money back....oops.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Its amazing the kind of absurd scenarios that people can justify to save a few bucks aint it?!
    Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    The laws of physics know no brand names.

OP crapping his drawers over these prices he's got?
    He should see how much it costs to send a Tech to Georgia for the training on Mitsubishi. And I have several more to send. Put that into his calculation.
    No, they don't break too much but when they do.............

I'll agree with stamas on that one...They are great units, but when something goes wrong , the tech BETTER know what's going on and how to work it out. And the only way to get the information on how to dx the problem let alone how to confirm it is by extensive schooling.

Quote Originally Posted by cuchulain View Post
    I'll agree with stamas on that one...They are great units, but when something goes wrong , the tech BETTER know what's going on and how to work it out. And the only way to get the information on how to dx the problem let alone how to confirm it is by extensive schooling.

and even then, you'll probably end up calling tech support. Which is uncommonly outstanding. especially if your talking about the "inverter" technology
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by SoFlaDave View Post

BTW I just purchased some black market organs online that i'm willing to install for you but, you'll want to get a doctor to finish the job
    Oh crap the doctor's going to charge me to much!
    I'll just buy a scalpel and sutures and and do it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    and even then, you'll probably end up calling tech support. Which is uncommonly outstanding. especially if your talking about the "inverter" technology
    yep that's the truth there. mitsu tech support is great. And the first thing they ask is the model number and serial number.

Quote Originally Posted by cuchulain View Post
    yep that's the truth there. mitsu tech support is great. And the first thing they ask is the model number and serial number.
    Horse Puckey.

Quote Originally Posted by Stamas View Post
    OP crapping his drawers over these prices he's got?
    He should see how much it costs to send a Tech to Georgia for the training on Mitsubishi. And I have several more to send. Put that into his calculation.
    No, they don't break too much but when they do.............
    I went to the school many moons ago and it was expensive. Now its outrageous the prices they charge for me to send my new techs to school. problem is thats just so they can understand what the guy at tech support is talking about.

bought a YJ 93560, 6cfm pump, gauges and a sniffer (YJ AccuProbe). Couple of hundred (many) bucks from Johnstone... Satisfaction to DIY - priceless !
    done.. all cool
    My only regret - I should've bought a digital gauge.

I don't see that you bought liquid and suction line dryers. Nor did you mention that you purchased any swages. Also heres some pro advice for free.........you drilled the hole in the wall too big.
    I am the "Wally". All others are meer imitations of the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    bought a YJ 93560, 6cfm pump, gauges and a sniffer (YJ AccuProbe). Couple of hundred (many) bucks from Johnstone... Satisfaction to DIY - priceless !
    done.. all cool
    My only regret - I should've bought a digital gauge.
    Think it's big enough for a mini split?
    I miss you mom and dad.

Quote Originally Posted by SkullMonkey View Post
    Think it's big enough for a mini split?
    he must have got the Vac pump with 16 forward speeds and gauges good for use with garden hose

BTW, my vac pump has the optional 6 disc CD changer
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast