Hybrid View

Ever run into this?

I go to a house to fix an Air Conditioner and the guy had it torn apart looking for the reset button . I told him it doesn't have a reset button he disagreed. So I move on put it back together and trouble shoot it (blown fuse by the way) and get it going and when it starts he looked at me and said "O you found the reset button!" WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scottinomaha View Post
    I go to a house to fix an Air Conditioner and the guy had it torn apart looking for the reset button . I told him it doesn't have a reset button he disagreed. So I move on put it back together and trouble shoot it (blown fuse by the way) and get it going and when it starts he looked at me and said "O you found the reset button!" WOW!!!!!!!!!!
    Similar story but on the other side of things. My buddy called me the other day shooting the bs.. He went out to a call. The maintenance guys were trying to figure out why their chiller would'nt start for 2 days.. Finally called his comp. He shows up. Takes a look at it, Then hit the HP Manual reset. System starts up. THis is all withen 10 mins on the Job.
    The guys apparently were not too happy lol. I think he said something happened with the condensor water pump or something (maybe incoming power related?) I don't remember why it tripped but I can only imagine the look of those guys faces when he hit that button!
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Rheem used to have a "reset" button on their HPs, it was a remote re-set for HP(hi pressure) IIRC.
    Was mounted outside the unit case.