Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up

Make sure the installer checks your incoming water supply is adequate for the boiler, both pressure and flow rate. Ask also if he will be flushing the system before the new appliance is fitted (many manufacturers will not honour a warranty if this is not done!).

Quote Originally Posted by Boabcelt View Post
    Make sure the installer checks your incoming water supply is adequate for the boiler, both pressure and flow rate. Ask also if he will be flushing the system before the new appliance is fitted (many manufacturers will not honour a warranty if this is not done!).
    will do Thanks i do have city water

cost of boiler

what is the cost of a triangle tube challenger combo boiler as the prices i have been quoted are clost to $20K just to replace my present boiler ? something just don't sound right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by pamotorman View Post
    i want a on demand water heater as i do not want to pay to heat water while i am not using it. when i went from a 40 gallon storage water heater to the heatmaker setup my natural gas bill in the summer months was cut in half. there are only 2 of us in the house so we do not use much hot water
    I have a Takagi tankless water heater for the whole house. It's 12 years old, maybe more, and i NEVER had any problems with it, not once. Yes, i remember the gas bill went down quite a bit... not to mention the space i saved.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12