Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: EASYSEAL!!

Snake oil salesmen been around along time and still going strong you wont find that crap in my unit

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I need more convincing.....if somebody has any references or publications as to the effects of this product being detrimental, please post them.
    You won't get that proof, since it doesn't exist. If it killed everything they put it in, the manufacturer would get shut down.

I know of one company that puts in literally hundreds of cans per year and does not have compressor or metering device failures.

Half the time someone installs it in some old piece of crap to "limp it along" then when the comp fails they instantly point at the sealant. The compressor was likely going to fail anyway.

I would never put it in a system that has a large or easy to find leak. But I am offering it as a preventative for systems that I am reasonably sure are dry. I have put in maybe 15 cans the last month and no failures yet. If we start seeing a pattern of failure I will definitely post that. But until then in the absence of proof that its harmful, I will continue to offer it.

I use the Nu-Calgon brand.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234