Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: as a teenager

Originally posted by rob10
    Hunted gator in the swamps and marshes. Still do when I get a chance. Chased and caught a lot of good lookin hot cajun girls. Blew up a few engines and trans doing over a 100 on the backroads down here, ZZ Top, Waylon Jennings, and the Hackberry Playboys were always on the radio. Life was good and sstill is dspite the ocassional hurricane. We are a tough damned group of people down here.
    Damn Rob, we pretty much grew up the same. By the time I was 14 I had built my first airboat and was out pretty much every night gator hunting, frogging, fire hunting or just plain getting drunk. Growing up in the Everglades during the 80's we had a lot of good times and a lot of running from the local, state and federal lawmen (just do a search for the 80's and everglades). Fun times, scary times, almost doing time. I ended up in my teens 16-17 starting to commercial fish for big bucks. Made an average of 1500-1800 a week. Too bad it isn't like that anymore. Effin feds screwed everything up with their new "conservation" laws.

yeah workhorse

Those were the days!!

well damn! How old were you two before you had sex with your sisters?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by pjs

spotts did you really get to spend that much time with your dad That is really cool

[Edited by pjs on 09-26-2005 at 07:59 PM] [/B]

Now we spend every day together and I'm 40. He tried to retire and almost drank himself to death. I told him you don't retire for **** and he's back to work every day. After Dad's divorce who do you guess I sided with? I gave him 1-1/2 acres of my 4-1/2 acre yard and now he lives right beside me. Whadda Grampa.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Frown OK RoBo

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    well damn! How old were you two before you had sex with your sisters?
    I have to let you know a few things. First, I have no sisters. Second, I waited to til I was married before I had sex (beliefs that were instilled in me as a child) with my high school sweetheart. Third, I'm a redneck not a hillbilly. Difference being Rednecks have sex with their cousins, 1st and 2nd, and hillbiliies have sex with their sisters.
    Don't be mad just because we had fun as a teenager and did more with our time and learned skills that when the time comes we can be self sufficient. If the big one ever comes I'll be able to survive in the everglades and the 10,000 islands off the Gulf with no problem. I can hunt, fish, and can cook almost anything with nothing and make it a gourmet meal.
    I'll tell you, once when I was 16 (I wason my own by this time) I went out fishing for the afternoon. Was about 40 miles from any civilization and the boat broke down. I was able to survive for 6 days in the islands with nothing but a zippo lighter and a light tackle fishing pole.
    Could you do that? Not too many people can that didn't grow up in areas like me and Rob. I won't speak for him but it sounds like he may be in the same mind set and is a survivor.
    I know it was a joke but I figured you should know a little more about my old lifestyle and my knowledge on how to survive.

You meant "Rob and I" right?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

I agree workhorse

Thats why eating MREs for breakfast while responding to sissy boys like Robo doesnt bother me. He's seen my sister's [Hot Wife] nude pics. Robo is a little HOMO!!!

Originally posted by pjs
    Originally posted by gruvn
    We drank, drove cars drunk, played cards, crashed parties, crashed bars,played ball, chased women, fought,threw bottles off bridges,smoked pot, cut school, played pool, bet horses, walked the streets, broke windows on halloween,stole a few cars, that kind of stuff, can't get away that kind of stuff anymore these days.
    Damn did we grow up in the same type neighborhood or what, gang fights, street fights fought you shoulda put fought in there atleast 3 or 4 more times, and robbed cars,trains,stores,factories, beer distributers and houses.

What *******s I hung around with, most of them were dead before 30. Drugs, accidents, suicide, murdered.

Now when I look back it wern't so much fun, the only fun part was running from the cops and calling them names. I still call them names, when they can't hear me

But I'd a rather been spotts That sounds so cool, I was a boyscout till peer pressure took hold, loved going camping and getting merit badges.

spotts did you really get to spend that much time with your dad That is really cool

and hey oroy we called them things Cleats

[Edited by pjs on 09-26-2005 at 07:59 PM]
    Yes, Looking back it was kind of stupid, but it was the only thing to do in an inner city full of other people doing the same stuff. And most of the people that I hung around with at the time really are dead or in prison. I got away from that kind of stuff when I started working regularly at 16 and found new things to do with more sedate people.Then somehow I ended up here.

In school I used to take huge ass amounts of toilet paper and paper towels in the bathrooms and slop them on the ceilings and the walls.....the janitors would probably still love to know who it was LOL

What a jerk...........

Originally posted by ct_hvac_tech
    In school I used to take huge ass amounts of toilet paper and paper towels in the bathrooms and slop them on the ceilings and the walls.....the janitors would probably still love to know who it was LOL
    specially since yer still LOL about it.

Originally posted by refrtech
    I was a freakin hoodlum !!! I only pray that God forgives me for some of the crap I did as a teenager.
    Me to. I hope my kids never find out the stuff I did.

The hardest part for me was when my kids would do something bad and I'd think... Hell that ain't nuthin!!!

Re: I agree workhorse

I remember one time we went out hunting and got back to the landing zone around 4am. We loaded the airboat up on the trailer and started heading home. My buddy and I were both three sheets to the wind when about 10 miles from home the truck ran out of gas. Since we both to drunk to walk we decided that the boat had enough fuel to make it home and of course we couldn't put it in the truck so we ended up starting up the boat and pushed the truck home the last 10 miles.
    The town I lived in had around 300 full time residents and that night we had around 295 of them pissed off at us. We didn't hear the end of that one for a long time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast