Fun things you did as a teenager - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: I agree workhorse

Originally posted by rob10
    Thats why eating MREs for breakfast while responding to sissy boys like Robo doesnt bother me. He's seen my sister's [Hot Wife] nude pics. Robo is a little HOMO!!!
    Hell, having lived in communes and done my share of dumpster-diving in the big city I have plenty of survival skills. I learned how to live for months off of the mints setting on the hotel counters. You can also get plenty of sleep between floors on slow moving elevators in the older high rises.

I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. So, are your cousins over 10 when you have sex with them and was your high school sweetheart also your teacher?

Ole Rob10 just wishes I was a little homo, that's why he posts pics of his sister, to get the guys on this forum aroused. But, she definitely is not my type.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Re: Re: I agree workhorse

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Originally posted by rob10
    Thats why eating MREs for breakfast while responding to sissy boys like Robo doesnt bother me. He's seen my sister's [Hot Wife] nude pics. Robo is a little HOMO!!!
    I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. So, are your cousins over 10 when you have sex with them and was your high school sweetheart also your teacher?
    Actually I wasn't offended, I just wanted you know I know a littleabout surviving when the time is needed. And believe me that time is closer than we think. As far as my high school sweetheart being my teacher or a cousin over 10, close, she was my sister-in-law. My older brother married her older sister and my cousin married her twin sister. Like I said I grew up in a very small town.

Fished, hunted, fished and fished some more, frog gigging, frog hunting, camping out.

Being down here by Rob , could go back even further, at the age of 4 I was the only one at my school that could actually drive a tractor, was the only one that knew what a combine was.

Sitting in the yard on my great grandparents farm, shooting crows off the powerlines, digging potatoes was one of my favorite things to do, sitting around after killing a pig and making homemade cracklins(I just assisted), then made a friend at school that had the bass fishing fever just like me, we would walk 2 miles down the side of the interstate just to fish one of our favorite canals that crossed there, summertime, wading through the water waste deep, bass fishing all day long. We also hit the dugouts on the side of the interstate, found one about 500 yards up in the woods one time, found a 12' bateau someone had shot up with a .22, put in the water, my buddy and I jumped in pulled a bunch of plastic worms out of the worm box and plugged the holes with them, grabbed a log and used it as a paddle, hung one of my dad's Clown spinnerbaits in a tree, climbed halfway up that tree over that dugout to get it LOL.

As we got older, girls, drinking, fighting, fishing, then drug use started creeping in, thank God I walked away from it after about a year of using, one of our buddies committed suicide, my buddy I havent seen him in years he was fighting the drugs then but hopefully he has straightened out by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

Glad to see you guys taking my stupid remarks so light heartedly.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

workhorse your one cool cat

I did the usual I would ride my bike with a surf casting rod and back pack along with my buddies around 10 miles to the beach about 5 am where we would fish all day and light a fire on the beach and just goof off. after we got cars we would drive out to the beach and do the same thing then we got three wheeled motor bikes so we would go to other beaches and drive along the beach and dive right off the beach and get lobster and shell fish then cook it in a big pot right on the beach some times we would camp right on the beach (I miss those days)

We had some rich guy move into the neighbourhood and build a great ugly house up on the hill and his lawn was perfect even whe nthere were watering restrictyions on and every one else's lawn was brown his was nice and green. after a few pints at the pub I would go by his home and coast down the hill with my lights and engine off, roll up on to his lawn. I put the 4WD on start up the truck and punch it tearing up his lawn, hell I wasn't the only one doing it every week some one would rip up his lawn.
    one time after staggering home from the pub I put my neighbours mail box in the intersection

of all the things I did when I was younger I miss the fishing and diving with my buddies the most
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123