Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile

I had a motorcycle. Do you remember the "taps" that we would nail to the bottom of our shoes. Mainly the heels. When it was dark out my buddies and I, riding the motorcycles, with our taps would put our boots on the pavement and the sparks would fly. That was cool. Roy

Originally posted by oroy54
    I had a motorcycle. Do you remember the "taps" that we would nail to the bottom of our shoes. Mainly the heels. When it was dark out my buddies and I, riding the motorcycles, with our taps would put our boots on the pavement and the sparks would fly. That was cool. Roy
    We weren't allowed to wear taps in school because they were ruining the floors.

Smile Bencool

Me too. I just walked softly. Wood floors in my school. Never got caught. Man, I was a bad boy. Roy

I grew up a Mountain Man.

Dad and I went to a rendezvous every weekend in the summer. I have State championships in many events. Cannon, Shotgun, mountain man run, knife and hawk throwin. Many rifle events, I remember splitting a bullet on the back of a double bladed axe, shooting the edge of a playing card and cutting it in two, having "raw egg shoots" where if ya missed, ya eat it, shooting ice, exploding targets, gun upside down, left handed, team fence post shoots where we'd race to cut one in two with rifles. Spending the night in a tee-pee at -16° below zero. It was a great way to grow up. I'm pretty deaf now. I remember as a kid, those hearing screenings at school. I'd always get called back in for "further tests". "You listen to alot of Rock-n-Roll?" no, I don't.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

We drank, drove cars drunk, played cards, crashed parties, crashed bars,played ball, chased women, fought,threw bottles off bridges,smoked pot, cut school, played pool, bet horses, walked the streets, broke windows on halloween,stole a few cars, that kind of stuff, can't get away that kind of stuff anymore these days.

Aaah hah! I new you were an instigator eeeraaa maybe that was ref. mafia.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

must have been Ref Mafia,

Originally posted by gruvn
    We drank, drove cars drunk, played cards, crashed parties, crashed bars,played ball, chased women, fought,threw bottles off bridges,smoked pot, cut school, played pool, bet horses, walked the streets, broke windows on halloween,stole a few cars, that kind of stuff, can't get away that kind of stuff anymore these days.
    Damn did we grow up in the same type neighborhood or what, gang fights, street fights fought you shoulda put fought in there atleast 3 or 4 more times, and robbed cars,trains,stores,factories, beer distributers and houses.

What *******s I hung around with, most of them were dead before 30. Drugs, accidents, suicide, murdered.

Now when I look back it wern't so much fun, the only fun part was running from the cops and calling them names. I still call them names, when they can't hear me

But I'd a rather been spotts That sounds so cool, I was a boyscout till peer pressure took hold, loved going camping and getting merit badges.

spotts did you really get to spend that much time with your dad That is really cool

and hey oroy we called them things Cleats

[Edited by pjs on 09-26-2005 at 07:59 PM]

I don't remember much of my teenage years, so I must have had a blast!
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I'd tell you about it, but I'm not sure what the statute of limitations are on all of those different things?

Did alot of war gaming. Mostly Napoleonics. I hand painted over 9000 horses, cannons, and men. English, French, Prussians etc. Kept me out of trouble.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

I was a freakin hoodlum !!! I only pray that God forgives me for some of the crap I did as a teenager.

as a teenager

Hunted gator in the swamps and marshes. Still do when I get a chance. Chased and caught a lot of good lookin hot cajun girls. Blew up a few engines and trans doing over a 100 on the backroads down here, ZZ Top, Waylon Jennings, and the Hackberry Playboys were always on the radio. Life was good and sstill is dspite the ocassional hurricane. We are a tough damned group of people down here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast