Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My hands have been hurting all the time lately, I am not really doing anything differently and they are killing me. Mornings are the worst, my doctor said I didn't have arthritus and could see no apparent reason for the pain.Anyone else have these problems ?

Hands,head,back..I'm falling apart..it wont be long and I'm going awol.

Quit beating the bishop and you will be fine.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

My wife was gone this weekend and my hands got a little sore also.

You are spending too much time typing on that keyboard.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

That's why my hands hurt! Wheeew, I thought it might have been because of .... no nothing else, that's the only thing I did while I was alone.

This was a serious request, and you guys trashed it. Sorry I asked, see it just doesn't pay.

Originally posted by gruvn
    This was a serious request, and you guys trashed it. Sorry I asked, see it just doesn't pay.
    Maybe just maybe no one is used to you making a serious post

hands

After 40 years of wrenching and metal cutting my hands hurt every day. I take pain meds and truck on.

Originally posted by gruvn
    My hands have been hurting all the time lately, I am not really doing anything differently and they are killing me. Mornings are the worst, my doctor said I didn't have arthritus and could see no apparent reason for the pain.Anyone else have these problems ?
    Not carple tunnel is it? Wife had it - sucks

You haven't been shootin my .50 cal have you? Always makes my hands hurt for at least a week after (see 9mm thread)
    "Dodge is a damn fine car. Ran over my wife with a Dodge" - Zeke, Married with children

well hope you were not like a lot of the old tinners that use to make a scribing point by hitting the scratch awl with the palm of your hand. most of those guys end up with fingers with no feeling from crushing the veins in your hands over time. Yours sounds like more pain than no feeling tho.

No I haven't been using them as blunt instruments, but I am going back to the doctor soon if they don't stop. He never mentioned Karpal Tunnel on my last visit, Could I have that in both hands starting at the same time ?

Wink

If you are fat eddy, try losing some weight. Its good for circulation and for going into crawl spaces.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast