Bedliner spray an entire truck?

Has anyone had their entire trucks exterior coated with that polyurethane bedliner spray. A guy at an auto parts store told me he saw one whose exterior was sprayed and it looked good. I have a 96' Ford f150 that has all rebuilt tranny and motor but the exterior paint looks like garbage. Im not sure if painting it would be a waste of money or if this spray on liner would be cheaper and look cool. I dont do paint and body work so Im not looking to spend thousands on a paint job for such an old truck with 180,000 miles.
    Eat a slice of Humble Pie.

ive seen it done

my next door neighbor had a 1 ton dually flat bed dodge,everything but the bed was sprayed,i think. It looked ok ..he used it on a ranch.
    "If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you are doing." ~ W. Edwards Deming

All those who wander..are not lost.

Do NOT..mistake my kindness for weakness.

The early bird may get the worm..but the second mouse gets the cheese.

I've seen the hoods and fender flares done like that. It looks like primer if the rest of the truck is still painted.

I mentioned it to my son in law for his hunting rig, he had the outside and the floorboards on his Scout done.
    He takes it to the car wash opens up the doors and sprays the mud out.