Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    We have a cat "Noodle" (1 of 3) that just will NOT stay in our own yard. I see him come home each night from the neighbors front drive ways. I hate to think what kind of trouble he gets into. i STILL have yet to figure out a way to keep him in our own back yard. They have a doggie/cat door from the home to the back yard. Back yard has 7 foot tall brick wall. Noodle doesn't even flinch when he hops that wall. Yet they always wait out front until we let them in. Go Figure.

These cats, I swear, always come up to me each morning and night (to and from work) and harass me for food as if they are STARVED. Got one "Harley" who is a damn pig and has a LOUD meow when he's hungry.

Then we have the wife's cat who is approx 10 yrs old or so. Slowing down a bit now.

I should take pix and sounds of these fackers.

They are as bad as my kids.

BTW. The cats getting out DO have tags with address and phone number. Only had one call in 3 years.

Here's that fat ass Butt Pirate, "Harley". Lazy ass laying upside down on his cat house scratcher me doo-bob.
    Ok. He's not totally Gay (Butt Pirate). He's been thought to be knocking up many neighbors cats! But disturbing enough I've seen him cuddle and kiss one of our other cats, "Noodle". All the cats are male. Dumn animals.

"What's with that damn flash, man?"

Funny how lazy cats get and lay there as if they just smoked some ciga-weed or something.

Originally posted by 2story
    the way I have been taught is the 3s's
    shoot
    shovel
    shut-up

I used to be a member of the four F club, then I got married.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Get A Florida Yard Dog...........A GATOR.....Need One...I Will Send It DHL.......Cluck..Cluck...Big Bird
    Refrigeration...Finding the Wright Wrench to pound in the correct..Screw

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123