dhvac
Professional Member

lakeman
that is not humane
this is why i said if you get a clean shot and hit them in the head they are dead and didnt suffer at all

although I think if they are a pest they should be killed I dont think they should be made to suffer

note to anyone in a mobile home if you poison a cat expect to find it in the belly paper

Look I am not going to argue that it is not totaly humane. However people look at shooting them as a very bad thing. Animal abuse, gets all the animal lovers in a uproar. Someone might hear the gun go off. The animal might not die there and someone might find it. Gun shot wounds are frowned on by the law. Not killing them is called "To willfully and maliciously maim or wound a domestic animal without the consent of the owner" A class "A" misdemeanor in Kansas. I am sure shooting them to death would be worse.

If it is wandering around with no wounds and dies they look at like it was sick. Now don't get me wrong I have 2 cats myself. I wouldn't do that to someone elses animal without a very damm good reason. I am also a diabetic and know that it will work. I have never done that myself to a animal, it was merly a sugestion. (I have thought about it seriously a few times)