Thread: Good Read.

And a black guy wrote it! Thanx Jimmy.

About five years ago, in a debate before the National Association of Black Journalists, I stated that if whites were to just leave the United States and let blacks run the country, they would turn America into a ghetto within 10 years.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

I'll have to agree with him.

Finally, you hear it from a brutha, and he even mentions those buses...that article needs to be spread out to the rest of America, seems to make sense to me...

Outstanding article, thanks for the link James
    If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.

And I wonder why the media doesn't publish this guy? Go figure.

Re: And a black guy wrote it! Thanx Jimmy.

Originally posted by spotts
    About five years ago, in a debate before the National Association of Black Journalists, I stated that if whites were to just leave the United States and let blacks run the country, they would turn America into a ghetto within 10 years.
    Yes so a black guy wrote it.

I guess that makes it ok now huh Spot ?

Why now that one of their own has as much as admitted it, I suppose that now I can feel justified in my prejudices. And sleep better tonight.

Sounds a little self-serving to me Spott, Martin Luther King wrote a lot of things that you chose and continue to choose to ignore, but let a small time black guy come along in print and say something that fits and justifies your prejudices and you embrace him and declare him a spokesman for all blacks in the country ,and accept his anti assimilation rhetoric as if it were gospel.

Don't you know that prejudice is ugly and is the great sin of this country, and will most likely be the reason for this country's fall from grace on the world stage. We need a new administration one that cares about all of the people of this country, and wee need to teach our children better than we were taught.

Actually it is racism that is ugly. Prejudice denote a ability and intelligence to judge.

Other that that..WTF was that BS you just wrote?