Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

James.........

You been smoking again??
    Anyway, if ya have, get to McDonalds before midnight this time, not sure I can bear another 5 pages over the
    50 cents they stole from you.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Yes, that must be hard on you. Like the 20,000 e-mail notifications I got on your 9MM thread.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Originally posted by coolwhip
    I got a call from my homeless brother. He asked if he could come by and pick up a coat. I am storing some of his things since he moved here from Ohio this summer. He also tells me that its his last birthday today because he will probably freeze to death this winter. He is also very upset because someone tore down his hut that he built in the woods on the outskirts of town. That someone took his blanket and pillow as well. He says that he is going to assult that person and that he does not care if he goes to jail. When he moved here, I let him stay with us for six weeks. He would sleep till noon, wake and drink 8 cups of coffee, hangout in the garage and paint all day and then go for a long walk till about midnight or so. I simply told him that its time to go. I gave him 300 bucks and bought him a back pack. Every so often he calls and wants money and say no. This crap is really getting on my last nerve. His skill as an artist is excellent and he paints like the old masters but he cant find a job to save his life. What a mess!

I had the same/similar probelm years ago.I gave you,didn't hear from him for 7 or 8 years,when I did,it was that he had been killed crossing the street.

The good news was ,he had found religion and strightened out his life.

When we went to the funeral,we were early,so just family sitting in the front row talking ,waiting for the service to start.When it did I turned around and the church was absolutely full.Made me cry,I was finally proud of him,and what he had done in the more receent years.

Now this is a guy that would call me in Florida,from Las Angeles,with his last quarter,for money to get home.

See if there's a church group ,that works with the homeless and get them to make contact with him diretly.Best Wishes for you and your brother.

I set my e-mail pref to off, the first day I got here.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234