Lightbulb

Airport Remarks Lead To Arrest
    September 23, 2005
    Courant Staff Report

A Northwest Airlines flight bound for Minneapolis from Bradley International Airport was detained for more than two hours Thursday evening when a passenger who missed the boarding call but whose bag had been loaded onto the plane, asked an airline gate agent: "What if there was a bomb in my bag?" state police said.

The plane was called back to the gate and the state police bomb squad searched and cleared the bag while the passengers remained on board.

The man involved, Mahmoud Abouelleil, 68, of 12 Bittersweet Lane, Farmington, was charged with falsely reporting an incident. He was released on $1,000 bail and will be arraigned October 4.
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

Hell, I got arrested for greeting a friend at the airport. Just an FYI, don't yell "Hi Jack!" across the crowd to your friend Jack.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Hell, I got arrested for greeting a friend at the airport. Just an FYI, don't yell "Hi Jack!" across the crowd to your friend Jack.
    PeeeeYuuuuu!

That joke's older than you Robo!