Rheem RAPM-JAZ vs JEZ

I'm going to have to replace my a/c unit and am looking at the Rheem RAPM or Ruud UAPM in 3.5 ton units. Both the JAZ and JEZ will qualify for some good rebates from my power company and the Fed. Tax Credit because in my install (Rheem Mod) I'll get a 16 seer and a 13 eer.

I know the JEZ comes with the bells and whistles and comes standard with internal pressure relief relief, a Hard Start Kit, and if I remember correctly a longer warranty over the JAZ. Anything else I missed?

Is the JEZ worth the extra $$ over the JAZ units.

The JEZ has a compressor sound cover, a bit quieter. It has this huge circuit board that runs the show and reports all kinds of error messages if something goes wrong. And if the compressor fails in 5 years they'll give you a new unit, not just compressor.

Is it worth more? It's nice. You'll have to decide your budget.

What is the cost difference (percentage wise)?

Thanks Bald. Does the JAZ have the pressure relief and hard start kit installed? How about reliability? Same components in both except for the circuit board?

All compressors have a bypass if the pressures get too high but both the JAZ and JEZ have high pressure switches.

I don't think the JAZ is coming with start components.